The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Anti Islam protester gets thrown into fountain for protesting the shooting in Toronto (video)

Started by Wazzzup, July 31, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

[size=150]Anti Islam protester gets thrown into fountain for protesting the shooting in Toronto--[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=FtAAj1QrLxA">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... tAAj1QrLxA">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=FtAAj1QrLxA

the video starts with the prog fascists yelling "shame"

shame on what?  A man protesting an ideology of hate?  How about shame on islam for teaching people that non muslims don't deserve to live?

then one of the prog fascists pushes him into the fountain.  Because, of course, no one can say anything progressives disagree with anymore, or thuggery erupts. And the rest of the prog fascists cheer, naturally.

then according to the article, the police did nothing about any of this (its clear from the video who did it, it would be very easy to arrest him for it).  Because that's also the way progs operate, if you don't agree with progressives, your rights no longer exist, and people are free to assault and batter you all they want.

just more in the very long list of evidence of the growing prog brownshirt mentality.

Aryan

Is that Canada? That country is cucked beyond belief, I've never heard of a single right wing or nationalist group to come from there, do they even exist? Seems like one big Cultural Marxist cesspool.

Lance Leftardashian

That man was protesting grooming and rape gangs which could tarnish the image of Islam. The Muslim migrants don't appreciate people bringing attention to these rape and grooming gangs as this is acceptable according to their culture as a female judge in Edmonton had to agree.
I care, you pay

cc

Seems we are trying hard to catch up to the UK and Euro and Oz submission

However, there are many of our people fighting it ... 2 Cauncks just went to OZ and are getting govt & press static and threats .... tried to walk through islamic area and were threatened by cop with arrest  ... will post if I again encounter the video

2 just went to UK and were stopped by govt from speaking

They are not alone

... As to UK, Geert can't even get into UK along with several others from here and elsewhere  who tried

Seems the only one who even tried in UK got jailed ... we can claim no precedent for that

So far our largest city has no islamic as mayor ... We have nothing to brag about like Bradford (now, there's a dewsy) etc. etc.

... a ways to go yet to catch UK, but we will get there with perseverance
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"Seems we are trying hard to catch up to the UK and Euro and Oz submission

However, there are many of our people fighting it ... 2 Cauncks just went to OZ and are getting govt & press static and threats .... tried to walk through islamic area and were threatened by cop with arrest  ... will post if I again encounter the video

2 just went to UK and were stopped by govt from speaking

They are not alone

... As to UK, Geert can't even get into UK along with several others from here and elsewhere  who tried

Seems the only one who even tried in UK got jailed ... we can claim no precedent for that

So far our largest city has no islamic as mayor ... We have nothing to brag about like Bradford (now, there's a dewsy) etc. etc.

... a ways to go yet to catch UK, but we will get there with perseverance

Here's the video I think you are talking about.  

">

yeah UK is really been getting bad lately.  They, Sweden, France and Germany are all in deep Islamic/leftist totalitarian doo doo.  The US is in serious trouble as well from the left and from third world non muslim immigration.  

Canada and Australia probably less so.  But as we saw with Merkle's insanity, one really stupid move can just about destroy a country.  If M-103 were to have had "teeth" canada would be on the ICU list above.  That was a narrow miss.

cc

Thanks

It was comically watching him try to polish his turd ....  in vain

ac_smile

Odinson

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

">

This idiot is getting heat all over the country for his stupidity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Mob violence and and silence..

Truly frightening to think people are  cheering this fascist madness.

Aryan

Where are those Israel funded ISIS nutjobs when you need them? If ever a crowd deserved to be mowed down by a truck, that was one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Where are those Israel funded ISIS nutjobs when you need them? If ever a crowd deserved to be mowed down by a truck, that was one.

Israel funded?

But where does the Islamic State get all this money? It turns out that the group's methods of financing are very different from other prominent terrorist organizations, and much more difficult for the United States and other countries to shut down. Unlike many terrorist groups, which finance themselves mainly through wealthy donors, the Islamic State has used its control over a territory that is roughly the size of the U.K. and home to millions of people to develop diversified revenue channels

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/18/how-isis-makes-its-money/?utm_term=.a1b05f52d880">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... b05f52d880">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/18/how-isis-makes-its-money/?utm_term=.a1b05f52d880

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Where are those Israel funded ISIS nutjobs when you need them?

If ever a crowd deserved to be mowed down by a truck,

that was one.

And this twatwhaffle is  a "nice" nazi   :wink:

Aryan

How do you explain the numerous reports of Israeli hospitals treating wounded rebels and ISIS fighters in Syria?

Surely if they were regarded as the enemy they wouldn't get involved? After all, Israel is not exactly famous for it's humanitarian work.....

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Where are those Israel funded ISIS nutjobs when you need them?

If ever a crowd deserved to be mowed down by a truck,

that was one.

And this twatwhaffle is  a "nice" nazi   :wink:

Ha, if they were waving Swastikas you'd have supported an airstrike by  Mossad.

cc

Real nazis, sure but not after 1945 when actual nazis became extinct ... before maybe so alongside YOUR countrymen

We are frugal ... Now the few meaningless sympathizers,  wannabes and conspiracy cultists  are not worth the powder to blow them up