News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Trump Voter Ahead? Back up & Ram the Evil Sonovabiach!

Started by cc, August 01, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Can Scouser post anything else.

Hey give him a break...his first three posts in this thread were not about Israel or Jews...the next 26 however....LOLOL

Hey man so you finally decided to post something, so where you been, washing your White Knight camelot cape?

cc

Hey give him a break...his first three posts in this thread were not about Israel or Jews...the next 26 however....LOLOL

Yes. We are meanies and never give him credit when he posts something in another vien

usually about once a month .. in a good month

Heh Scouser. Make a thread and tell us all about your "thang" - I will start it for you if you are shy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Hey man so you finally decided to post something, so where you been, washing your White Knight camelot cape?

You didn't even call him a zionist. That wasn't so difficult now was it.

Bricktop

If you can't offer anything other than mockery during your petty and infrequent posts, maybe its best you stay under your rock and play hall monitor.

cc

Presenting statistics is not mockery .... it's statistics

If the stats turn out to present a laughable and even mock-able result as they do in this case, so be it

This isn't Stormcnt where statistics that don't support certain pre-determined positions are taboo

Aryan

And still CC refuses to answer my question.  ac_lmfao

cc

Whatever the question was, I would only "consider" answering any question in a conspiracy thread .. and only if it was "applicable to the flow of the conversation AND to the OP itself" (and most certainly not  in the context-irrelevant garbage that you constantly inject into threads)  

Short of that you are on your own, feller .. and note: I did say "consider" as I do not take conspiracy and supremacist cultists  as serious or sincere people .. thus I do not feel even the slightest obligation to answer any question from such people

And don't try your pathetic and embarrassing crying routine or your silly and cowardly laffy faces. Suck it up and be a big boy for a change.

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"

If you can't offer anything other than mockery during your petty and infrequent posts, maybe its best you stay under your rock and play hall monitor.

Well there you go Scouse...I guess everyone needs a white knight and you have your very own it seems.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Whatever the question was, I would only "consider" answering any question in a conspiracy thread .. and only if it was "applicable to the flow of the conversation AND to the OP itself" (and most certainly not  in the context-irrelevant garbage that you constantly inject into threads)  

Short of that you are on your own, feller .. and note: I did say "consider" as I do not take conspiracy and supremacist cultists  as serious or sincere people .. thus I do not feel even the slightest obligation to answer any question from such people

And don't try your pathetic and embarrassing crying routine or your silly and cowardly laffy faces. Suck it up and be a big boy for a change.

Yet more dodging and diversionary tactics.......

I had the manners to answer your question yet you choose not to address mine? Bad form that, regardless of your ridiculous reasoning behind the decision.

Presumably you don't mind showing yourself up in front of the rest of the board and looking like a hypocrite?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Can Scouser post anything else. What's his opinion on carbon pricing, legalizing marijuana/drugs, simplifying taxes, bilateral vs multilateral trade. Fuck man, post something else once in a while.

No, he cannot. You see, the white trash council flat dwelling brain is so tiny and undeveloped it can only hold one thought.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

Well there you go Scouse...I guess everyone needs a white knight and you have your very own it seems.

Wow.

2 posts in a matter of days.

What's up, boy? Wife left you?

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Can Scouser post anything else. What's his opinion on carbon pricing, legalizing marijuana/drugs, simplifying taxes, bilateral vs multilateral trade. Fuck man, post something else once in a while.

No, he cannot. You see, the white trash council flat dwelling brain is so tiny and undeveloped it can only hold one thought.

Oh now that is rich, you of all people complaining about another poster's content, when you're quite easily one of the most boring, least interesting users on here....

Aryan

CC is shrinking back  and recoiling AGAIN!!  

Just as a vampire thrashes around and ultimately melts in the daylight, the Jew hisses and spouts venom when put under scrutiny.   ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Can they see themselves in mirrors???

How do they stand on garlic?

Aryan

Check CC's reflection next time you see her!! Does she have a forked tongue?  :shock: