News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Trump Voter Ahead? Back up & Ram the Evil Sonovabiach!

Started by cc, August 01, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc"You try on for size the argument that if Israel can have a homeland of "their own", why can't whites  have a homeland of their own?

But but but   ... 20% of the citizens of Israel are Arabs ...  hmmm

Yet you employ  it as argument for a 100% white country .. Get your shit together ... That lead balloon  don't  fly

Scouse is so ignorant of Israel's demographics.

Perhaps, but more likely he's in denial.

In addition to the twenty per cent Arab population, Israel has hundreds of thousands of non Jewish black Africans, East Asians and Latin Americans.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Did I not just explain that?

Let me try it in 'Pud.

"Ere, them kikes is given them Ay-rabs a bit o GBH once in a while. Saves us the trouble innit?"

We aren't saved the trouble though, the ragheads are here in their droves regardless of Israel's existence.

It would be very much worse if not for Israel.

Their intelligence service helps western countries a lot.

On the flip side, do you think that their intelligence services are good value for money, when you consider the millions which our countries send over there under the guise of foreign aid?

Then of course there are numerous examples of false flag terrorist attacks which Israel has either been caught red handed with or suspected of being involved in...

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny, I seem to recall you fawning over 'Bibi' not too long ago.....

Driven cultists "recall" .. or "hear" things that suit their needs constantly

We all understand this, factor it in  and make allowance for it

Any other ... errrr ...  recollections that you would like to share with us?

Care to do me the courtesy of answering my question considering the fact I answered yours?

You didn't get that ^^ to be a "NO, I have no such recall.  Seems you are imagining things?"

OK, NO, I have no such recall. Seems you are imagining things.

Re-read the thread, the question posed to you is why do you support Israel and the notion of a Jewish state but get riled up and enter full on Zionist-attack mode when the idea of a white ethno-state is brought up? Presumably Jews deserve the right to preserve their heritage and identity but white people don't?

Bricktop

Are we discussing Israel, or Jews?

Israel is a buttress against Arab and muslim expansion and domination of the middle east.

If Israel wasn't there, Iran would by now occupying Syria and threatening Egypt and Saudi. Now none of these countries are worth spending a bullet on, so we back Israel to counterbalance one muslim nation dominating the whole middle east. That would be good for no-one.

Or would you rather put British troops BACK into "Palestine"?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc"You try on for size the argument that if Israel can have a homeland of "their own", why can't whites  have a homeland of their own?

But but but   ... 20% of the citizens of Israel are Arabs ...  hmmm

Yet you employ  it as argument for a 100% white country .. Get your shit together ... That lead balloon  don't  fly

Scouse is so ignorant of Israel's demographics.

Perhaps, but more likely he's in denial.

In addition to the twenty per cent Arab population, Israel has hundreds of thousands of non Jewish black Africans, East Asians and Latin Americans.

I'm aware of Israel's demographics, but regardless of non-Jewish immigration, which is inevitable considering the location, the country is still very much Jewish is it not?

Remind me, just how many 'refugees' in comparison to European nations has Israel taken in?

Surely due to where it's situated, the country could be a global bastion of human rights and offer protection and sanctuary to civilians caught up in wars in the Middle East? Encouraging them to come to Europe makes no sense.  ac_dunno

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Are we discussing Israel, or Jews?

Israel is a buttress against Arab and muslim expansion and domination of the middle east.

If Israel wasn't there, Iran would by now occupying Syria and threatening Egypt and Saudi. Now none of these countries are worth spending a bullet on, so we back Israel to counterbalance one muslim nation dominating the whole middle east. That would be good for no-one.

I'd rather pull all our troops out of that region and leave the muslims and Zionists to fight it out amongst themselves.

Iran wouldn't occupy Syria while Putin backs Assad. Israel is hostile to Iran and Syria.....the Zionists want to make a Greater Israel. Do you support that?  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Can Scouser post anything else. What's his opinion on carbon pricing, legalizing marijuana/drugs, simplifying taxes, bilateral vs multilateral trade. Fuck man, post something else once in a while.

Aryan

What can I say, I'm passionate about opposing the Juden enforced ongoing white genocide taking place in 2018.

If you don't like the topic, click on another thread, there's plenty to choose from...

Bricktop

I'd rather pull all our troops out of that region and leave the muslims and Zionists to fight it out amongst themselves.

Iran wouldn't occupy Syria while Putin backs Assad. Israel is hostile to Iran and Syria.....the Zionists want to make a Greater Israel. Do you support that?  ac_unsure

There are many things that might keep me awake at night. The fragile economy. The rise of the Left. Islamic militancy. Brexit (not really).

5 million jews playing capture the flag in the middle east is not one of them. And I have never been a friend of Israel...but better they hold off the muslim hordes than my soldiers...or yours.

Anonymous

^Just as I thought. You don't have a bloody clue about any of the issues that impact people's lives everyday.

Edit,

Meant for Scouser.

cc

QuoteCan Scouser post anything else
In a word, NO

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Just as I thought. You don't have a bloody clue about any of the issues that impact people's lives everyday.
Exactly

QuoteIf you don't like the topic, click on another thread

Thread topic is irrational prog hatred  ... one of many interests to most of us

If it changed to your usual shpeil, you introduced your crap and changed it  (see previous page) .... so fuck off and spew your garbage on your own threads or better yet, Stomcnt ... instead of every thread you put your filthy fingers on
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

QuoteCan Scouser post anything else

In a word, NO

QuoteIf you don't like the topic, click on another thread

Thread topic is irrational prog hatred  ... one of many interests to most of us

If it changed to your usual shpeil, you changed it  (see previous page) .... so fuck off and spew your garbage on your own threads ... instead of every thread you put your filthy fingers on

Little miss Zionist, I notice you dodged my question yet again, care to cut the crap and answer it?

Oh and spare me the complaints about the thread derailment, considering the fact you've been guilty of doing this countless times in the past.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Just as I thought. You don't have a bloody clue about any of the issues that impact people's lives everyday.

Edit,

Meant for Scouser.

Issues which impact people's lives everyday? You mean like addressing the taboo of who is behind the displacement of white people in their homelands?   :001_rolleyes:

It's a non-issue for you I know, but there's millions of white people out there who deserve to know the truth about who is behind their intended demise and racial extinction.....

Cronus

Quote from: "Shen Li"Can Scouser post anything else.

Hey give him a break...his first three posts in this thread were not about Israel or Jews...the next 26 however....LOLOL
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

There are many things that might keep me awake at night. The fragile economy. The rise of the Left. Islamic militancy. Brexit (not really).

5 million jews playing capture the flag in the middle east is not one of them. And I have never been a friend of Israel...but better they hold off the muslim hordes than my soldiers...or yours.

Israel rarely plays capture the flag though, they use their US lapdogs, along with the UK and other Zionist controlled western governments to do their dirty work. The recent Middle Eastern conflicts highlight this...

I don't know off the top of my head exactly how many Israeli soldiers have died in the last decade fighting in the Middle East, but I guarantee the number is lower than Islamics or US and European soldiers.