News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Trump Voter Ahead? Back up & Ram the Evil Sonovabiach!

Started by cc, August 01, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

You claim not to be hostile towards a white ethno-state and yet look how you have conducted yourself in this thread...  :laugh:

Ok, I'll repeat what you have already read on another board........ Canada, Aus, Russia or the US could quite easily be the perfect locations for such a project, if their governments weren't infested with Jews, Communists, Marxists and a whole host of other anti-white vermin.

Nowhere have I ever said, suggested or even implied that anybody should be forcibly evicted from their homes.

Now then, considering everything which has happened in this thread so far, I ask again, why the apparent hostility towards the idea of a white ethno-state when you fanatically support Israel?

cc

You did it yet again

Just answer:

1. Where do you propose a white nation to be located? (You just admitted their govt's wouldn't allow it so they are red herrings)

2. Do you propose buying out existing residents? ... or do you propose another solution

You can answer 1 & 2, right? A white homeland is not just blabber, right?

I'm really trying to protect your credibility for you. Suggesting something rather drastic while offering no method to achieve it doesn't look very good for you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

cc

I think it's a great idea. I'm packing already

However I won't seal the boxes yet - Problem is that you have suggested no workable land areas nor methods to achieve it

I was counting on you, but so far you have not come through

Aryan

Fash can you disable CC's editing privileges by any chance?  :laugh:

cc

So. You have no solutions as to how to achieve your plan

Guess I'll have to unpack the boxes

Aryan

Sorry CC, but there would have to be strict ancestry background checks, in an attempt to prevent infiltration, so I doubt you would make it past the first hurdle.

1) Those countries are of course ZOG ruled, I doubt you would want it any other way to be honest, but nowhere have I said that that this project would have to be officially announced or government endorsed. Hell, for all you know measures might have been taken years ago in an effort to preserve white homogeneity and such neighbourhoods could already be in existence. My lips are sealed!

2) Property building is an unheard of concept to you huh?  :confused1:

cc

Actually, I'd prolly qualify with a higher score than you

" measures might have been taken years ago"  ... Yes, best keep lips sealed on that one  :wink:

but damn,  after all this you STILL have not explained how we can get a continuous area of  land to live or build upon.

I'm very dissapointed

Aryan

Nor have you explained why you support Israel while at the same time slurring White Nationalists as 'Nazis'.

cc

You can dance and divert around it all you wish

but ..  the topic YOU presented in this thread was  "a white ethno-state"

you STILL have not explained how we can get a continuous area of land to live or build upon

It's OK  .. I don't love you any less for not being able to .. but it would have saved a lot of time had you just admitted it in the first place

Aryan

South America........

There, you're welcome. Now, how about you answer one of my questions for a change?

We can start with, why do you support Israel?

Bricktop

Allow me to interject...

Why WOULDN'T you support Israel?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Allow me to interject...

Why WOULDN'T you support Israel?

I'd like to go to Israel, Turkey and Greece.

Aryan

Because the vast majority of people who support Israel don't believe that white people deserve a homeland also. It's a huge double standard.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Because the vast majority of people who support Israel don't believe that white people deserve a homeland also. It's a huge double standard.....

Seriously  :crazy: