News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Trump Voter Ahead? Back up & Ram the Evil Sonovabiach!

Started by cc, August 01, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Over 10 years ago I DEMANDED that she provide full disclosure of her affiliations!  She wouldn't...

cc

A Kraut and a wannabe Kraut comment alike

The Langley LadyBoy and the Liverpool Lollypop .. Whatta team

It could not get funnier
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

:laugh:

I DEMAND you provide full disclosure, instead of just name calling and slurs!

cc

You know how far DEMANDS get with me  :wink:

But, OK. I'm in a soft sookey mood today

What do you mean by affiliations? ... library membership  ... whoreticulture club and stuff?

Chuck Bronson

OK, CC.  I offer you over for a taste of my pickle!  I checked, and it is indeed certified Kosher!

Chuck Bronson

Aryan

Joking aside CC, care to explain why Israel has a right to exist but a white ethno-state doesn't? No name calling, Nazi accusations or deflections, just answer the question please.

cc

As always, you mis-state!! ... Never did I say  "a white ethno-state doesn't have a right to exist"

If you go over old posts you will in fact see that I'm merely questioning WHERE? and HOW? - To ZERO Avail of course

Quote from: "Asked Many Times - With ZERO Response"

So .. talk / blabber is cheap and easy

Let's get down to business instead of blabber and identify :

1. Where do you propose a white nation to be located?

2. Do you propose buying out existing residents? ... or do you propose another solution

Simple straight up  answers with none of the usual  ad homs and runarounds would be really  nice

Aryan

I've already stated what countries are suitable, this big world we live in has plenty of empty space, so your hysterical scaremongering implying that people would be forcibly evicted from their homes is both ridiculous and extremely dishonest, because I have never  implied anything remotely like that.

So once again, I go back to my original question, why the apparent hostility towards a white homeland when you support a Jewish one?

cc

Again, you continue to mis-state myself who has shown no hostility towards a white homeland ... while producing no answers from yourself

2. Do you propose buying out existing residents? ... or do you propose another solution
QuoteSimple straight up answers with none of the usual ad homs and runarounds would be really nice

Aryan

Nice edit, you originally posted about my apparent intention of dispatching people 'nazi style'.  :001_rolleyes:

cc

Again, MAN UP and show us how you will deal with:

So far it's all just blabber with no solutions presented

Aryan

You know full well I've already answered your location question elsewhere, stop trying to be intentionally misleading....

Aryan

Oh great, the Jew's stuck on repeat, time for a breather I think.

cc