Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Berry is Moving on Up To a Deeelue Aprtment in the Sky

Started by Anonymous, August 04, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kewl. We're all invited to a house warming party  at Berry's new place. ac_dance  :yahoo:

cc

Yeah!! I'll be there.

Good going Ber. Enjoy your new place ... assuming the gang here doesn't wreck it during housewarming
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yeah!! I'll be there.

Good going Ber. Enjoy your new place ... assuming the gang here doesn't wreck it during housewarming

Uh oh, Shen is going to crash Berry's new home.

:ohmy:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm in. Berry is just DYING to meet me.

So am I.  Keep mixing those mojitos.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet":sneaky2: lol

I'll take new customers if I don't already have work lined up (which is rare these days).

$80/hour for my truck (it's the going rate, and it's too low IMHO, but I compete with people that have a tendency to keep the rates suppressed).  Four hour bill time minimum which starts as soon as I arrive, and I just supply truck and driver.  You must provide the labour.

If it's a cash money payment, I may be able to give you a 'good guy' deal.

Berry Sweet

The difference between you and me is beyond measures.  You care about money and prizes possessions...I care about the meaning of life and the people in it.

Chuck Bronson

You've come to this conclusion from one post of mine stating what my business would charge to send out my truck?

I would suggest you not ever attempt to start a business, if even attempting to earn a profit from said venture makes you feel uncomfortable...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You've come to this conclusion from one post of mine stating what my business would charge to send out my truck?

I would suggest you not ever attempt to start a business, if even attempting to earn a profit from said venture makes you feel uncomfortable...

I never said that.  Good luck with your stories and manipulation.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I never said that.  Good luck with your stories and manipulation.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Maybe you're the one that should go and talk to somebody, and I'm not joking here...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I never said that.  Good luck with your stories and manipulation.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Maybe you're the one that should go and talk to somebody, and I'm not joking here...

Beat it "chuck"...I've done some good things in my life ...and everytime I do ...YOU bring me down...its no surprise ..I love my kid, family and life...that bothers you cause you don't have it....

Chuck Bronson

Why try to blame your fucking problems on me?  Posters here have to learn to stop this shit...  blaming other posters for their own fucking personal problems in life.

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm so excited!!

And you cannot hide it..

You're about to lose control and you think you like it.

:laugh:

:roll:

Im the one that normally sings that line lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Chuck Bronson

She piddles her pants when she gets too excited, so I hope she takes the move one step at a time...