Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Berry is Moving on Up To a Deeelue Aprtment in the Sky

Started by Anonymous, August 04, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's hard to say if they have regrets or not, but I believe Mel does have regrets that he's totally alone.

I don't regret not having children one bit.  In fact, it was mainly I that made this conscious choice young on, making my stance on the matter clear with my exes, and taking precautions to prevent this from happening.  There's a variety of reasons why I chose this, and can get more in depth if you wish.

I'm not totally 'alone'...  I live alone, which is not altogether bad, and keep a few acquaintances around also.  Have no family left around here anymore, but never had much family here anyhow.  Would be nice to find a significant other, and would like to, but am in no rush for that...  My standards are quite high, and prefer to be alone as opposed to have to babysit a little child in the form of an adult female.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It's hard to say if they have regrets or not, but I believe Mel does have regrets that he's totally alone.

I don't regret not having children one bit.  In fact, it was mainly I that made this conscious choice young on, making my stance on the matter clear with my exes, and taking precautions to prevent this from happening.  There's a variety of reasons why I chose this, and can get more in depth if you wish.

I'm not totally 'alone'...  I live alone, which is not altogether bad, and keep a few acquaintances around also.  Have no family left around here anymore, but never had much family here anyhow.  Would be nice to find a significant other, and would like to, but am in no rush for that...  My standards are quite high, and prefer to be alone as opposed to have to babysit a little child in the form of an adult female.

Very sad.

Bricktop

The luckiest child in the world is the one Mel didn't have.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Very sad.

Why would you think this?

Chuck Bronson

You haven't answered my question, Fash.  You've had lots of time to post other things, and even move a thread or two, but you haven't answered this one...

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I secured the place today!  Yay!   :yahoo:

Do you have the keys in hand?

Berry Sweet

I'm moving 'Chuck'.  Its not some conspiracy.  Once they paint it, I can start moving in.

Chuck Bronson

I'm not questioning your entegratay, I just simply like to know when one has 'keys in hand' for their new place they've been so excited over for days and weeks...

Anonymous

Is this a serious question?

People are social by nature..

We are not meant to be alone..

We are designed to care for others, usually our own families.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

People are social by nature..

We are not meant to be alone..

We are designed to care for others, usually our own families.

"Is this a serious question?"

I've fucking told you ages ago, that I've left most of my troll behind me.  When I post shit now, expect at least 90% non-troll.

I agree that people are social creatures, and are not meant to be alone.  Most people find this via family, as you've stated.  I have no family here.  This is no fault of mine, as I cannot control when people die, nor where they move to.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It is to involuntary bachelors like Mel, Joe and oddstain.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Shen Li"It is to involuntary bachelors like Mel, Joe and oddstain.

The fact that 58% of Vancouverites are single (a number that isn't far off from most other large Canadian cities) hardly puts me in the minority now, does it?

The fact that I don't have family around here is not of my control.  White people don't bring their whole god damned extended families over to live in a shitty one bedroom like you fuckers like to do.

And the fact that I haven't spawned children is a blessing in disguise for me personally.  If you are happy spawning kids with a Negro, all the power to ya!  I am not here to judge.  I don't know you, nor do you know me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"It is to involuntary bachelors like Mel, Joe and oddstain.

The fact that 58% of Vancouverites are single (a number that isn't far off from most other large Canadian cities) hardly puts me in the minority now, does it?

The fact that I don't have family around here is not of my control.  White people don't bring their whole god damned extended families over to live in a shitty one bedroom like you fuckers like to do.

And the fact that I haven't spawned children is a blessing in disguise for me personally.  If you are happy spawning kids with a Negro, all the power to ya!  I am not here to judge.  I don't know you, nor do you know me.

Does that include the entire population or just the adult population?

That would include widows, widowers..

t might include common law couples too.