The best topic

Replies: 10405
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Two kids among ten injured by Shotgun in Manchester shooting rampage upon a street party

Started by cc, August 12, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"'Caribbean Carnival' , sounds like more gang violence from those aspiring young rappers.   :001_rolleyes:

Black gangs have turned London and other cities into violent hell holes, another of the numerous joys of mass immigration....

Now, what do you suggest is the answer to deal with this particular problem CC? Give them a hug?  :laugh3:

CC doesn't want the third world's problem people does she.

She only cares about Islam, other non-white immigration she is fine with. Go ahead, ask her.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"'Caribbean Carnival' , sounds like more gang violence from those aspiring young rappers.   :001_rolleyes:

Black gangs have turned London and other cities into violent hell holes, another of the numerous joys of mass immigration....

Now, what do you suggest is the answer to deal with this particular problem CC? Give them a hug?  :laugh3:

She only cares about Islam, other non-white immigration she is fine with. Go ahead, ask her.....

Of course she doesn't care about myself, Shen Li, Seoul, Zetsu, Azhya, Priscilla and Zetsu being here..

Why would she or anyone else.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Of course she doesn't care about myself, Shen Li, Seoul, Zetsu, Azhya, Priscilla and Zetsu being here..

Agreed.  I think Asians and whites can get along as groups and nearly always do.

Hispanics and whites maybe.  Blacks and whites don't get along well.  And sadly wherever blacks go high violent crime follows.  Muslims and non muslims don't get along well, muslims impose their ways on others and they often don't assimilate.

of course these are generalities.  So keep that in mind.

Chuck Bronson

Deaths didn't happen because the shooter most likely used birdshot shells, which are only really effective against birds, as the name implies.  This is actually not an uncommon mistake for criminals unfamiliar with shotguns to make...  They'll grab whatever shells are on hand (usually something like a #7.5 birdshot shell), and wonder why people didn't die.  These are really, really small pellets that don't work well against larger targets.  One would want buckshot shells or slug shells for larger targets, which are devastating to the human body, especially at close range.

Aryan

I'm obviously talking about negro immigration. Letting in large numbers of them makes crime rates in the area soar and general living conditions deteriorate. Just have a read about the out of control knife crime in London if you don't believe me.....

Chuck Bronson

You have to understand where CC lives, Scouse.  It's like 95% White, and upper middle class at the very minimum.

Aryan

Chuck Bronson

Aryan

Anonymous

I'm obviously talking about negro immigration. Letting in large numbers of them makes crime rates in the area soar and general living conditions deteriorate. Just have a read about the out of control knife crime in London if you don't believe me.....

Africans are difficult to integrate. Many have fake credentials. There are some brilliant black Africans who have made significant contributions, but the risk of too many is too great to allow a lot of them in.