Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The Joe/Dinky Freud/Odinson BS catch all thread

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

All three of those pathological liars spam the board with trolling lies. Perhaps the powers that be could empty all their crap posts here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"All three of those pathological liars spam the board with trolling lies. Perhaps the powers that be could empty all their crap posts here.

Ignore that part and stick to discussions if it bothers you.

Entertainment is as valid a reason for posting here as anything else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"All three of those pathological liars spam the board with trolling lies. Perhaps the powers that be could empty all their crap posts here.

Ignore that part and stick to discussions if it bothers you.

Entertainment is as valid a reason for posting here as anything else.

Absolutely.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Odinson

My last post on the mainboard is from near two weeks ago.

You are nuts..

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"My last post on the mainboard is from near two weeks ago.

You are nuts..

IHJ is still bitter at me for pointing out that driving a train isn't rocket science. He's been rabid ever since.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Nah, he's just reflecting the general opinion of the group that we grow weary of your tedious troll, and the "I've been there, I've done that" BS.

Its old, was never amusing, and portrays you as an asshole.

Frood

Have you driven a train before? If not, zip it. Our disagreement is between train drivers.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Oh, yes. Whilst in Japan, recently, I arrived early for a train trip to Hokkaido from Tokyo.

I love trains, so I went all the way to the engine at the front of the massive line of carriages just to admire this brilliance of engineering. The driver was sitting at the controls and his window was open. He saw me beaming at this amazing vehicle and said "You want rook in cab?"

Of course, I leapt onto the footplate as he opened the door and allowed me access.

The dazzling dials, displays and controls were from a distant future. I photographed everything on my iPhone.

He then said "You want drive?"

Of course I replied in the affirmative. I asked what I needed to do.

"Wait for depart time. 10 minutes. Push that button. Wake me when we get there. I sleep now".

Aryan

Joe rarely posts on here, Odi quite frankly gets a lot more flack than he honestly deserves and DinkyDave would probably be a decent contributor if he dropped the shitty troll act and either ignored Bricktop or extended an olive branch.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Joe rarely posts on here, Odi quite frankly gets a lot more flack than he honestly deserves and DinkyDave would probably be a decent contributor if he dropped the shitty troll act and either ignored Bricktop or extended an olive branch.

He cannot ignore me. I'm the reason he's here, as he openly admitted.

Frood

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Joe rarely posts on here, Odi quite frankly gets a lot more flack than he honestly deserves and DinkyDave would probably be a decent contributor if he dropped the shitty troll act and either ignored Bricktop or extended an olive branch.

You're confused and not making any sense. Bricktop follows me around and it's Dinky Dianna, not Dave.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Bricktop likes to follow posters around.  I simply just put him on ignore.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

You're confused and not making any sense. Bricktop follows me around and it's Dinky Dianna, not Dave.

I confess I derive some enjoyment harassing you, and highlighting your puerile attempts at deception.

And you like it too, or you wouldn't be here.

:thumbup:

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I confess I derive some enjoyment harassing you, and highlighting your puerile attempts at deception.

And you like it too, or you wouldn't be here.

:thumbup:

I'm here for the right of centre or leftist crowd. Smacking you around is just icing on the cake.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Smacking you around is just icing on the cake.  ac_smile

Really?

When does that start, then?