Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

CC is up to her old tricks again...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 11, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

We haven't done that yet, but I'm sure it's coming...  Langley City has already started fucking around by removing a few car lanes here and there and replacing them with bicycle lanes that nobody uses, so I'm sure the crosswalks aren't far behind.

Then again, I live in the Township of Langley, which is a completely separate entity from the City...

Chuck Bronson

It's long gone now, but do you remember the plastic whale that used to be in the Semiahmoo Park playground?   That thing always stunk like piss!   :laugh:

I don't think there's any kids playground left in there now at all...

Aryan

This is exactly the sort of thing which makes me resent the homo crowd even more, do we really have to have our faces rubbed in their lifestyles? Fag flags, AIDS pride and what was this, a fucking rainbow Zebra crossing for shirt lifters???

I thought my country was bad, but Canada seems to be trying to 'out-cuck' everywhere else.  :laugh:

Odinson

Scouse is right...

They are forcing us to endure their lifestyles everywhere.

Soon you cant buy anything from the store without your being used to forward the queer ideals.

They are not my ideals..

If the lefties think they can choose their president... I can choose what I´m exposed to.

Aryan

Racist!!! Errrm I mean, Homophobe!

How about dumping all the queers and lefturds on a remote island somewhere away from the rest of humanity?

Wazzzup

I don't agree with vandalism, but Government has no business promoting any race, gender or sexual preference over any other.

I'm real tired of the prog view, that some people are more important than others.

Aryan

I wonder how much that eye-sore cost?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I don't agree with vandalism, but Government has no business promoting any race, gender or sexual preference over any other.

I'm real tired of the prog view, that some people are more important than others.

Using taxpayer money to pay for cultural events is vote buying.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I wonder how much that eye-sore cost?

They cost about $6,000 to $12,000 CDN to install...

Aryan

Well, at least you can rest assured that your taxes are being spent on worthwhile ventures....

Lance Leftardashian

We need beastiality crosswalks after our beloved Justin Trudeau wins re-election.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We need beastiality crosswalks after our beloved Justin Trudeau wins re-election.

Are you thinking about proposing to your hamster Joak?

Lance Leftardashian

Seoulbro, this Joak mentioned your first avatar a lot. What was that about? Could you post the picture that you used for your first avatar so we can judge for ourselves if Koak was correct or not about you? You suppoedely refered to this boy as hansome. Is this true?
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Seoulbro, this Joak mentioned your first avatar a lot. What was that about? Could you post the picture that you used for your first avatar so we can judge for ourselves if Koak was correct or not about you? You suppoedely refered to this boy as hansome. Is this true?

You are an instigator.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We need beastiality crosswalks after our beloved Justin Trudeau wins re-election.

Are you thinking about proposing to your hamster Joak?