Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

CC is up to her old tricks again...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 11, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Lol looks like Seoulcuck is another Semen/Twenty Shekels, watch this space for him suddenly quitting his job and running away to some third world country.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol looks like Seoulcuck is another Semen/Twenty Shekels, watch this space for him suddenly quitting his job and running away to some third world country.  :laugh3:

Am I missing something or perhaps you are..

It's IHJ that will retire in Central America..

Seoul has said he wants to be involved with golf full time when he retires from his career in the financial sector..

What are your long term plans?

Bricktop

You need to ask??

Reichsfuhrer in the Reichstag Of The United Kingdom, reporting directly to Das Fuhrer, Tommy Robinson, with responsibility for implementing a solution to the Jewish problem.

Either that, or a mini cab driver in East London.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You need to ask??

Reichsfuhrer in the Reichstag Of The United Kingdom, reporting directly to Das Fuhrer, Tommy Robinson, with responsibility for implementing a solution to the Jewish problem.

SCOUSE is a dreamer.

cc

No kidding ^^

Quote from: "Bricktop"You need to ask??

But I believe that Tommy has no use for nazis  

And I think not speaking English and being brown is a requirement to drive cab (a turban is mandatory here, a prayer bump for some other places, but specific requirements vary from place to place)

:confused1:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

You're right insofar as minicabs and Uber is concerned. The traditional London cabbie in the ubiquitous black custom taxi is more often than not white.

However, in other cities, most cabs are driven by Pakis, because they own most of the companies. Pakis would rather hire wheelchair cripples to drive their cabs than Sikhs. We have lots of Sikh drivers here. They are lovely people. I'd take a Sikh over a Paki any day.

Chuck Bronson

Scouse doesn't like Robinson.  Something about Robinson being too comfy with Jews...

Bricktop

I know.

It was sarcasm, far too subtle for you.

cc

So Tommy isn't OK for him?  

It gets stranger and stranger  as one begins to grasp the depth of paranoia

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"So Tommy isn't OK for him?  

It gets stranger and stranger  as one begins to grasp the depth of paranoia

No.  If my memory serves me correct, Scouse believes Tommy is a shill for the Jews.

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"No.  If my memory serves me correct, Scouse believes Tommy is a shill for the Jews.

I read that. It was that I was replying to

"So Tommy isn't OK for him?

It gets stranger and stranger as one begins to grasp the depth of paranoia"

Chuck Bronson

I wouldn't say he's incorrect though.  Tommy is pretty friendly with the Jews.  Now, not sure if Tommy is using this angle simply to further his own quest, or if he really does like Jews, but either way...

cc

Didn't know that. Seems strange. Where did that come from?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Didn't know that. Seems strange. Where did that come from?

It can be easily Googled.  It's not a secret...

Chuck Bronson

Then again this is a wise tactical move for Tommy.  If you wanted to curtail the Muslim problem, it wouldn't be wise to alienate yourself from the Jews now, would it?

The old 'befriend the enemy of the enemy' tactic.