The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My Ass pains are so great now...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 18, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol that's pretty nasty considering it bursted in his face, but it's nice that it's finally over, hope you get some good rest tonight.  ac_drinks

Thank you.  I'm sure Dok had worn proper surgical masking for this procedure, so he should be OK.  These guys have seen everything!  A job not for the weak!

First time in almost a week I can sit on my chair without paigns, and have a few brews paigns free!

Chuck Bronson

This situation reminds me of how it is to live with fairly severe pain...  Not a day went by when I didn't think to myself, "What would you do if you had to live like this for the rest of your life?"

I don't think I could handle it.  I wouldn't be able to work...  I could barely get out of bed, shower, and get dressed.  And that was only possible with T3's from my emergency stash taken well above the recommended dosage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Angle grinder....bet he stitches it up in a heart shape...

:swoon:

Blazor

Damn, was it like a boil, right on your hole? That had to be bad. I had one boil right where my leg meets my groin, that sucked! I couldnt walk without looking like I had a corn cob shoved up my ass lol. I had to deliver pizzas like that. Finally it burst. I have a scar from it. So much relief when those things finally pop.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Damn, was it like a boil, right on your hole? That had to be bad. I had one boil right where my leg meets my groin, that sucked! I couldnt walk without looking like I had a corn cob shoved up my ass lol. I had to deliver pizzas like that. Finally it burst. I have a scar from it. So much relief when those things finally pop.

Who knows. Mel is such a frickin hypochondriac it was probably a damned mosquito bite.

Cronus

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Boy...  Seems that even a neutral thread of mine here is already too much for the local idiots here to handle!

FYI...We do not have neutral thread rules here.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Damn, was it like a boil, right on your hole? That had to be bad. I had one boil right where my leg meets my groin, that sucked! I couldnt walk without looking like I had a corn cob shoved up my ass lol. I had to deliver pizzas like that. Finally it burst. I have a scar from it. So much relief when those things finally pop.

Who knows. Mel is such a frickin hypochondriac it was probably a damned mosquito bite.

I know rite.  To take old expired codeine pills? What a wimp.

When I was 19 weeks pregnant I had a horrible constant pain in my stomach...It hurt for days...I even went to work like that...finally after a few days I went to ER cause I was scared I was gonna miscarry....they wouldn't give me any pain relief cause I was pregnant...finally after several hours of agony and an ultra sound....they found a 3 pound cyst in my left ovary....they knocked me out and transferred me to a different hospital for emergency surgery.  That fuckin hurt like hell.  Then 20 weeks later I gave birth..I pushed my baby out thru my vagina.

If mel had to go thru that, he probably would've died.

Chuck Bronson

It was an abscess (similar to a cyst, except an abscess is infected).  The same thing you can get if a tooth is rotten.  I think a boil is somewhat similar, but is an infected hair follicle?  No doubt you felt pain where that was too!  I was also walking around looking like the 10 biggest niggers from a maximum security prison just had their way with my asshole!   :laugh:

And yes, it was right on, or more precisely directly beside, my actual asshole.  Technical term is a perianal abscess.

I have never had anything like this before, and I hope to never again!  It fucking hurt like hell until the Doktor finally lanced it with scalpel.  Your asshole is probably the worst place to have something like this develop.  Sneezing would bring the pain level close to 10.  

Now I feel like a whole new man, and can actually walk properly again!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"  

Now I feel like a whole new man

We live in hope.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Cronus"FYI...We do not have neutral thread rules here.

Thanks Kiebs...  don't know where I'd be without you.

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

It was an abscess (similar to a cyst, except an abscess is infected).  The same thing you can get if a tooth is rotten.  I think a boil is somewhat similar, but is an infected hair follicle?  No doubt you felt pain where that was too!  I was also walking around looking like the 10 biggest Blacks from a maximum security prison just had their way with my asshole!   :laugh:

And yes, it was right on, or more precisely directly beside, my actual asshole.  Technical term is a perianal abscess.

I have never had anything like this before, and I hope to never again!  It fucking hurt like hell until the Doktor finally lanced it with scalpel.  Your asshole is probably the worst place to have something like this develop.  Sneezing would bring the pain level close to 10.  

Now I feel like a whole new man, and can actually walk properly again!

Thats good lol!

I dont know if that boil had to do with a hair, but I've had a few of those before too. This one had gotten purple and the size of a quarter.

I had a cyst under a wisdom tooth once. That was one of the worst pains of my life, other than a kidney stone. I literally passed out from the pain at the ER. It was infected, and the tooth was impacted, surgeon had to drill it out then scrape out the cyst. That sucked.

I had an inguinal hernia repair surgery done, and a sneeze would take the pain up to a 10 too cause they cut open your abdomen. I only sneezed once the whole time, and fought every one that came on after that lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Mel, sorry to hear about your ass troubles but have I not warned you a thousand times regarding the ongoing abuse of your anus.

https://www.healthline.com/health/anorectal-abscess">https://www.healthline.com/health/anorectal-abscess

All too often for single adult men like you, an anal abscess is caused by a sexually transmitted infection, or STI. Other causes can be ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease, etc. But you've never mentioned having any of those issues and given the fact that you love to share every personal and gross bodily event in your life, I have to assume your puss filled asshole is a direct result of getting some bad meat in the can.

BTW, the next time it happens, skip the ER and just pull the head off of one of those hot .357 loads you love so much, sprinkle the powder on your asshole and light a match. Just be careful not to blow one of your rancid alky farts at the same time and blow your whole condo into the next province.

Just a little advice...do with it what you will... :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Chuck Bronson

Thanks Renee, but this ass don't do bareback!  It's a virgin ass that has never seen abuse of any sort, so it truly is a mystery as to what may have caused this.  Bouncing around in my hot, dirty and rough-riding gravel truck probably doesn't help, I'm sure...

Doc said if it comes back, there is the option of surgery, which should fix the problem permanently...  The Final Solution.

On a related note, I have warned the forumz before of the repercussions of taking big dick into the rectum.  Renee is correct in this regard...  Too much big dick can lead to a few problems, this being one of them.  Be warned!

Real Woman (anal sex fiend) would never listen...  I have no doubt she has issues with her rectum now...  perhaps even requiring diapers.