Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Weird question...

Started by Berry Sweet, August 25, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

I still have skinny white legs.  Never had a problem with acne though...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I still have skinny white legs.  Never had a problem with acne though...

And now you got love handles and STI's on your ass.

Chuck Bronson

No love handles, and ass is fixed.  I am the model of what every women desires.  The Supreme Gentleman!    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"No love handles, and ass is fixed.  I am the model of what every women desires.  Supreme Gentleman!    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Wheres all the women?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Wheres all the women?

Good fucking question...  All I see around is a bunch of ugly faces.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Wheres all the women?

Good fucking question...  All I see around is a bunch of ugly faces.

That's a reflection of yourself.  Look again.

Chuck Bronson

We're not going to keep this bullshit going either...

Fact of the matter...  At my age, there are very few women that meet my various standards.  The ones that do, are often already taken.

I have accepted this.  Discussion over.

Berry Sweet

Fine.  Be single forever.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Fine.  Be single forever.

I'm fine with that.  Before I met my now ex-wife, I was single for years.

It's how I roll.  I will NOT run after some woman, just because she has a pussy and I need some 'company'.  That shit doesn't work with me.

If the right one comes along, I'll see what happens.  However, I'm in no rush to search right now.  I can handle my own shit just fine, and the last fucking thing I need is another female in my life that needs a fucking babysitter.

Berry Sweet

You would do good with a pet rock.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You would do good with a pet rock.

Not having kids or a leech bitch around affords me things better than a pet rock.

I can buy, and do, what I want.

Chuck Bronson

Typical shit from my ex-bitch:  How come we're not in our own place sooner?

Response from me:  I just spent $25,000 replacing your piece of shit $400 car with a brand new one for you, out of MY $50,000 down payment savings...

Now you see, why I don't give a FUCK if I stay single.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"She needs an attitude adjustment really.  In spring at school my kid and her friends were having lunch and doing a dance, just fooling around....and she called them all sluts...my kid got mad and refused to talk to or hang out with her....she kept texting and calling and trying to apologize...this is just reoccurring behaviour from her...time and time again.

My kids right circle she has...they refuse to hang out with this girl....some of the newer ones know who she is but not what shes all about.

But like, why my kid? And her friends? Why not someone else kid?

Her anti-social behaviour is why she is unpopular with other children, but she likely can't help it..

I hope she grows out of this for her sake.

I hope so too.  What a waste.

When she found out we were moving the next day she told my kid that they were moving too..and they're moving into a mansion.  Her stories are just so fuckin stupid.

What a weird kid. She must be white. ac_razz

Fucking racist. :t1929:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"No love handles, and ass is fixed.  I am the model of what every women desires.  The Supreme Gentleman!    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I don't have time for Grade 3 behaviour from middle aged people.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Typical shit from my ex-bitch:  How come we're not in our own place sooner?

Response from me:  I just spent $25,000 replacing your piece of shit $400 car with a brand new one for you, out of MY $50,000 down payment savings...

Now you see, why I don't give a FUCK if I stay single.

Quick tip Mel....real men dont talk about their bank accounts.  There's no class in it.  Keep it quiet.