Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

6 year old boy stands up for bullied friend in Washington State

Started by Frood, August 27, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
I thought about this, but being kind of familiar with the demographics of Olympia, it's still pretty White.  Then again, it's not 100% white either, and bad ghetto parenting can also lead to whites behaving almost as badly as ghetto negroes also I guess...

Olympia is where my brother is trying to get me to move to, and hes suppose to take me there to show me when I visit in 2 weeks. Anything you can tell me about Olympia lol? He will prolly show me only the good parts.

Overall WA is pretty white...so called diversity is low. Even the major cities are still majority caucasian.

Like most cities on the western portion of the state Olympia...it's an uber liberal, predominately white, self-hating, paradise. The people living there derive their social status from the level of precieved victimization they think they're experiencing at any given time. Although it may not be quite as liberal as say Seattle; I'm sure you will find a statue of Vladimir Lenin in some obscure corner of a park or library somewhere.....No shit, I'm not joking.

The western portion of the state is a wet pine tree hell populated by transplanted Oregon and Kalifornia liberals, lightly interspersed with rednecks so backward, that they make people from West Virginia shake their heads in disbelief. No shit...Again, I'm not joking.

Head east across the Cascades and the country gets even whiter and more inbred, but it is mixed liberally with federally granted enclaves of methamphetamine addicted Native Americans, who have traded in their teepees for travel trailers with no wheels on them. And be mindful of the radioactive waste dumps. Don't step in one, it will fuck up your day. The rivers in the area, like the Okanogan and the Naches, are full three eyed fish, the occasional corn-eyed brown trout, old tires and rusty licence plates. But dispair not...the climate gets drier and mold no longer grows between your toes overnight. In fact by the time you hit the middle of the state it gets so dry, that you can't even piss. This is were my ex grew up, and his Texas chainsaw-esque family still live. This is wildfire country and it's pretty much an all year round thing. So if you plan on settling there, better build your house out of concrete and asbestos and wear flame retardant clothing and a breathing pack. Again, No shit, I'm not joking.

As you get to the very eastern end of the state  near Spokane the sound of banjo music and the sight of abandoned aluminium factories greet you with open arms. The odor in the air is something similar to a mixture of burnt broccoli and cow shit and remains that way until you hit the Idaho border, where the smell changes to ode of unwashed white supremacist and the banjo music gets louder and more ominous. Again....not joking.

I was fool enough to live in Snohomish County WA. for just over 12 years. The highlight of my life there was occasionally running into my neighbor, John Popper, at the local grocery store. He's a nice guy but a bit of a slob and his house looks like automotive dump,  but he fits in.

In all seriousness if you are really into North American scenery, wildlife, outdoor sports like hiking, hunting, fishing or wildlife photography, few places in the lower 48 can match it. But be warned, it's a weird state full of social extremes and wildly varied economic circumstances. It runs the gamut from areas like Seattle or Puget Sound where real estate values average in the millions of dollars to areas in the interior of the state where less than $100,000 buys you a nice little plot of land complete with an abandoned school bus or cargo container that you can convert to a summer or even full time residence.

If you have any further questions, just ask.

I love Western Washington state and Northern Idaho..

We haven't been there in a long time unfortunately.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blazor"
That mostly sounds horrible  :laugh:

I could dig the banjo music though lol.

I do love hiking, camping, hunting and taking scenic pics.

I saw a statue of Lenin in Seattle I think lol.

Dont think I wanna live near wildfires.

Hmm, maybe I should just stay put here in the Blue Ridge Mountains lol.

Thanks Renee!  ac_drinks

Renee has a tendency to make things sound worse than they are.  While I don't dispute her general description, it's not ALL like that.

I'm not a US citizen, nor have I lived there, but I have spent enough time traveling around here and there, either on personal business or with my job.

It's like everywhere else...  Demographics can change in literally a couple of miles.  The same thing I see here also.  In town, homeless junkies...  Five miles away, top quality neighbourhood.  

Remember, you don't always have to live in the city, but being close is OK.  Last time I was in Bremerton and Bellingham, I was surprised as to the amount of new condos and rowhomes that were sprouting up.  Almost like here...  Out with the old, in with the new.  Certain areas will always be shitty, but some old shitty areas can bring a bargain if you buy in the right area, at the right time, with property values only to increase if you're interested in owning.

I don't know where the fuck Renee lived, but I know things start to dicey in Spokane and places like that.  White trash can be rampant.  Gotta choose your neighbours, and neighbourhood, well.

If all your neighbours have buses without wheels on the front lawn, move on!  My motto is...  Either have good neighbours, or buy enough land somewhere where you will never even know who your neighbours are!

Wazzzup

you all may want to see this--It seems the story has taken an odd twist

[size=150]Olympia boy, 6, was not injured in a fight with bullies, police say[/size]
QuoteA 6-year-old Olympia boy who claimed he was seriously injured in a fight defending a friend was actually hurt in a fall, according to Olympia police.

Police determined Thursday that the boy fell at his apartment on Aug. 22, possibly from a window.

Lt. Sam Costello said his mother came home last Wednesday and found her son with serious injuries, including a broken arm. He told her he had defended a friend who was being bullied and was injured in a fight. He was later treated at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, according to Komonews.com.

There are no suspects of any age," Olympia police said in a news release Thursday.

No charges will be filed because police think the mother believed her son and did not make up the story.

The story was widely reported and generated thousands in donations to a GoFundMe account that has since been taken down, Costello said.

At one point more than $12,000 had been raised. Before the account was taken down, the total amount raised had "grown exponentially," Costello said.

Although charges are not being filed, "appropriate social services have been notified to ensure the continued welfare of the child involved," a news release reads.
https://www.theolympian.com/latest-news/article217618875.html">https://www.theolympian.com/latest-news ... 18875.html">https://www.theolympian.com/latest-news/article217618875.html

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-now/6-year-old-boy-hospitalized-after-standing-up-to-bullies-mom-says/822914923">https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-now ... /822914923">https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-now/6-year-old-boy-hospitalized-after-standing-up-to-bullies-mom-says/822914923

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/year-old-boy-hospitalized-after-standing-bullies-mom-says/eEqRQwb0R1vWHlMAFy39II/">https://www.ajc.com/news/national/year- ... lMAFy39II/">https://www.ajc.com/news/national/year-old-boy-hospitalized-after-standing-bullies-mom-says/eEqRQwb0R1vWHlMAFy39II/

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"My motto is...  Either have good neighbours, or buy enough land somewhere where you will never even know who your neighbours are!

Right on man, thanks for the insight!

That use to be my dream, having enough land to hunt on and not deal with anyone. The older I get the more it seems like a dream.

I'll see what it looks like in a week and a half, I'll be in Seattle the 12-19.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: "Wazzzup"you all may want to see this--It seems the story has taken an odd twist

That little turd!  ac_toofunny

This will haunt him for the rest of his life.
Blahhhhhh...

Wazzzup

the cops say he made up he story, but I have to wonder if the mother is to blame.  could she have made up the story to hide her negligence in him getting hurt?  Dunno

either way they just got a whole lot of money from gofundme that they ought to have to return.

Frood

Quote from: "Wazzzup"the cops say he made up he story, but I have to wonder if the mother is to blame.  could she have made up the story to hide her negligence in him getting hurt?  Dunno

either way they just got a whole lot of money from gofundme that they ought to have to return.

Well Gofundme has a guarantee about misuse or misrepresented campaigns. If the funds haven't been paid out yet, they might reverse.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

For anyone who donated:

QuoteTrust and Safety Team (GoFundMe)

Aug ■■, ■■■■ AM ■■■

Hello,

We have refunded your donation. The amount of your donation will be credited back to the card you used to donate in 3-7 business days.

We will follow up with you only if we have any further questions. If you need help with anything else, please contact our team.

Best regards,

They are refunding if you lodge a request.That may not necessarily mean the refund has come from the donation pool though.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"you all may want to see this--It seems the story has taken an odd twist

[size=150]Olympia boy, 6, was not injured in a fight with bullies, police say[/size]

I'm not surprised.  I already thought it curious that five year olds could be vicious enough to break limbs...

Anonymous

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone taking bets on the skin colour of the assailants?

I'm not.

Here is a hint....the assailant's were devoid of color.

The victims mom made statement on Facebook claiming that the bullies were "white trash". Surprisingly  I do not find that hard to believe.

What's wrong with white trash.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"What's wrong with white trash.

I hate White Trash almost as much as I hate Ghetto Niggers...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone taking bets on the skin colour of the assailants?

I'm not.

Here is a hint....the assailant's were devoid of color.

The victims mom made statement on Facebook claiming that the bullies were "white trash". Surprisingly  I do not find that hard to believe.

What's wrong with white trash.

You are not white trash Herman..

You've had an amazing life.

ac_smile

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blazor"That use to be my dream, having enough land to hunt on and not deal with anyone. The older I get the more it seems like a dream.

I think more of us are in this boat than are willing to admit...  In bigger cities, the cost of a detached home alone is astronomical!  I own my own condo, and although it's far from my dream, it works for now.

When I'm ready to get the fuck outta the city, I hope to purchase a little more land.

It comes with a cost also...  For me to own 50 acres, would mean literally moving into the middle of nowhere.  While this may satisfy not having to deal with neighbours, it ALSO would include a four hour round-trip just to buy a case of beer!  So, that's not all that great either!

As much as we all want to be rugged men living off the land on our 100 acre plot, not everyone can really be happy to make that happen either!

I need to win the lottery...

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Blazor"That use to be my dream, having enough land to hunt on and not deal with anyone. The older I get the more it seems like a dream.

I think more of us are in this boat than are willing to admit...  In bigger cities, the cost of a detached home alone is astronomical!  I own my own condo, and although it's far from my dream, it works for now.

When I'm ready to get the fuck outta the city, I hope to purchase a little more land.

It comes with a cost also...  For me to own 50 acres, would mean literally moving into the middle of nowhere.  While this may satisfy not having to deal with neighbours, it ALSO would include a four hour round-trip just to buy a case of beer!  So, that's not all that great either!

As much as we all want to be rugged men living off the land on our 100 acre plot, not everyone can really be happy to make that happen either!

I need to win the lottery...

I drive 2 hours round trip just for work. You have a pickup truck. Just bulk buy your booze and supplies ever 3 or 4 weeks.
Blahhhhhh...