Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Annie Get Your Gun!

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 01, 2018, 12:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Ooooooo....Freud just BURNED me, whilst ignoring the many times I expose his hypocrisy and stupidity.

Nothing changes, Aaron. In lieu of reason and discussion, you throw out inane and infantile slurs.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/laughing-baby-animated-gif.gif">

Frood

All you do is expose yourself and finger it, hypocrite.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Hypocrite?

Oh, please...explain THAT accusation.

This should be good.

Frood

Has it not yet even dawned on you that we end up calling each other variations of stupid, dipshit?

And as for accusations; when in Rome' Cleetus-patra.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Well, perhaps you'd actually address an ISSUE, rather than resort to petty name calling, then we could improve the dialogue.

But then, that would kind of ruin your troll.

Frood

I generally do address issues. It's your accusations which I tend to dismiss and particularly when an issue is being discussed by us and you revert to accusations followed by demands that I must prove them wrong instead of you proving them right.

Your approach might have yielded you results in your prior occupation but it doesn't work on me. I've recognized from the start that you throw out troll bait then hope you can get me talking in way you can construct the narrative you desire.

When all else fails, you accuse me of trolling.

You're not winning any points on the debate board.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

When did you last hunt for your food?

It's a simple question.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I generally do address issues. It's your accusations which I tend to dismiss and particularly when an issue is being discussed by us and you revert to accusations followed by demands that I must prove them wrong instead of you proving them right.

Your approach might have yielded you results in your prior occupation but it doesn't work on me. I've recognized from the start that you throw out troll bait then hope you can get me talking in way you can construct the narrative you desire.

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Killing animals is for eating. Not for shits and giggles.

Most hunters don't enjoy the killing. They enjoy the rest.

I have never enjoyed pulling the trigger. It's a responsibility though.

But there's a supermarket where you can buy your meat without going through all the trouble to shoot and kill, unless you're like Herman that is looking for a specific kind of meat unavailable from teh local farmers, I'm still against hunting as a sport.

Have you tried wild game?

There is no comparison to mass produced livestock.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Killing animals is for eating. Not for shits and giggles.

But there's a supermarket where you can buy your meat without going through all the trouble to shoot and kill, unless you're like Herman that is looking for a specific kind of meat unavailable from teh local farmers, I'm still against hunting as a sport.

Hmm I never really tried wild game, but usually we get our meat from my brother's judo dojo.  2 of my brother's senior practitioners each opens a meat shop, one specialize in beef and the other in pork.  Occasionally they sell us the best quality beef that make us never want to go to a steak house again, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I generally do address issues. It's your accusations which I tend to dismiss and particularly when an issue is being discussed by us and you revert to accusations followed by demands that I must prove them wrong instead of you proving them right.

Well, I have to concede. You're an expert evader.

Still, that's not news, is it?

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hmm I never really tried wild game, but usually we get our meat from my brother's judo dojo.  2 of my brother's senior practitioners each opens a meat shop, one specialize in beef and the other in pork.  Occasionally they sell us the best quality beef that make us never want to go to a steak house again, lol.

Somebody has to kill and butcher it.

I have butchered what I killed, then ate it. It tastes better and tastes better that way.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Is that whilst driving a train to the hottest fishing spot in the world whilst dining on bruin au gratin?

What did you kill, dress and eat, Crocodile Dummee?

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

More than you, Priscilla.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

No doubt, Cheyenne...because my only hunting was for humans...and they all surrendered.

But why so evasive, corky?

Its a simple question.