The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Great Finger Condom Search!

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 01, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Good Morning (almost afternoon here now) posters!  After shaking off my mild hangover, I must now continue on with the great finger condom search!

Shoppers Drug Mart did not have them.  Now I shall see if London Drugs carries them.

In before "Your dick is so small that regular condoms don't work for you!"  I'll have you know that I don't currently have sex, so that is a non-issue.  Besides, my six inches of semi-hard thunder would have no problem gagging your dirty, foul mouths.

I have another need for the finger condom...  and the search shall now resume!

cc

We are all enthralled .... enthralled I say

Do you have any more intriguing  "all about melisms" for us?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Do you have any more intriguing  "all about melisms" for us?

Yes.  London Drugs has finger condoms.

On a related note, having only a six inch dick comes with some advantages...  I once damn near raped my ex, because I just couldn't wait to get the damn thing in there!  Luckily, having a smaller dick didn't cause her much discomfort, so it worked out OK!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Good Morning (almost afternoon here now) posters!  After shaking off my mild hangover, I must now continue on with the great finger condom search!

Shoppers Drug Mart did not have them.  Now I shall see if London Drugs carries them.

In before "Your dick is so small that regular condoms don't work for you!"  I'll have you know that I don't currently have sex, so that is a non-issue.  Besides, my six inches of semi-hard thunder would have no problem gagging your dirty, foul mouths.

I have another need for the finger condom...  and the search shall now resume!

Perhaps this question would be better asked in the Gutter.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Perhaps this question would be better asked in the Gutter.

Then move it there if my threads bother you so much.  The question has been answered...  London Drugs carries them, but even there I had to ask where they were.

Chuck Bronson

Finger Condoms work great to keep rain and other shit out of your barrel.  They won't fuck up yer bullets trajectory either.

http://i63.tinypic.com/6y2rk0.jpg">

Berry Sweet

So...you're saying your penis looks like your pinky finger .....only you elaborated on the story.

It's ok to have a small penis.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's ok to have a small penis.

Thank you.  Happiness in life isn't always about having ten inches of hard cock ready and able at all times...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's ok to have a small penis.

Thank you.  Happiness in life isn't always about having ten inches of hard cock ready and able at all times...

The average male cock is about 5-6".....I personally have not had the experience with a very small cock....I've had a few with a very big dick...maybe 3.

Berry Sweet

Maybe stop smoking and stop drinking?

Chuck Bronson

I've got a solid six inches, 'cause I measured it accurately!  No more, and no less...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've had a few with a very big dick...maybe 3.

How did you find that experience, compared to an average 6" dick?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've had a few with a very big dick...maybe 3.

How did you find that experience, compared to an average 6" dick?

Travelling helps.

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Rest well.  You're probably tired from all the moving.   Have a good rest.