Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Teacher in US fired for using the Nazi salute

Started by JOE, September 05, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

I feel sorry for the guy.

I think he is/was suffering from some form of 'genealogical PTSD'.

That is, crimes/atrocities committed against his relatives he had never fully distanced himself from.

So their pain and humiliation, he carries around with him.

That's why I think it came blurting out like that.

Wasn't his fault. It's a akin to a Tourette's kid suddenly shouting out obscenities and swear words unexpectedly in public.

He's just a victim of circumstance in a time of history he was not responsible or even born into.

But clearly, it has affected him psychologically.

I've met Jewish families & mere mention of the holocaust have clearly scarred their psyches forever.

Jokes about the matter - forbidden.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course. Any provocation to enable outrage is OK.

An outstretched arm, a quasi swastika symbol, a Make America Great Again hat...

Oddly, Che Guevara T shirts, hammer and sickle emblems and Marxist slogans don't seem to cause the same effect.

Strange, that.
yep 6 million jews were killed.  Communists killed up to an estimated 100 million people.  Advocating nazism is reviled while advocating communism for the most part is just fine. It utterly crazy and out of all proportion to reality.

Aryan

Oddly, Che Guevara T shirts, hammer and sickle emblems and Marxist slogans don't seem to cause the same effect.

Strange, that.

Anyone would think that the (((left))) has dominated western politics, the mainstream media and academia for decades...   ac_umm

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Strange, that.
yep 6 million jews were killed.  Communists killed up to an estimated 100 million people.  Advocating nazism is reviled while advocating communism for the most part is just fine. It utterly crazy and out of all proportion to reality.

Fella, 6 million Jews were not killed, even the Concentration Camp memorial plaques have been amended several times so that the number could be reduced.

Bricktop

http://blog.scrumphony.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/aaahhh.jpg">

That's NOT the point of his POST!!!

Jesus.

:oeudC:

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"http://blog.scrumphony.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/aaahhh.jpg">

Jesus.

I get that, and I agree with the sentiment expressed in his post, it just irritates me when people parrot the 6 million figure when it's absolute nonsense.

Bricktop

Yeah. I think we get that.

EVERY time you mention it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"http://blog.scrumphony.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/aaahhh.jpg">

Jesus.

The brainwashed fucktard doesn't care. Jews and defending a regime from eighty years ago that would have executed his drug abusing, underachieving trailer trash ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Jesus.

The brainwashed fucktard doesn't care. Jews and defending a regime from eighty years ago that would have executed his drug abusing, underachieving trailer trash ass.

That's too harsh Seoul..

He's just a late bloomer..

It's a phase he'll eventually grow out of.

Aryan

Drug abusing? I dabble in a bit of cocaine on a weekend every now and then, so fucking what? I'd hardly call that being a drug abuser....

It sure as hell beats being a boring, uptight prude with hilarious delusions of grandeur like a certain cock-less Korean on here. Watching his girlfriend get barebacked by black men and reading a library book is about as exciting as his weekends get.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Drug abusing? I dabble in a bit of cocaine on a weekend every now and then, so fucking what? I'd hardly call that being a drug abuser....

Drugs, uneducated,  underemployed, and a shiftless gamer. Your beloved fuehrer would have given you a one way train ticket to Dachau.

Aryan

If I'm so 'uneducated' why is my spelling, grammar and punctuation at such a high level? As for my line of work, not everyone is career-minded and wishes to toil in the dog eat dog world of the rat race. Your constant belittling of the working class just further exposes you as a pompous, high falutin tosser.

So playing video games is a no no too according to you? Does that logic stretch to Bricktop and Blazor aswell? Or, as I suspect, is it just me who apparently should feel shame for playing video games in my spare time?

It's probably best not to dwell on what you get upto on your days off.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If I'm so 'uneducated' why is my spelling, grammar and punctuation at such a high level?

:MG_216:

Thiel

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Drug abusing? I dabble in a bit of cocaine on a weekend every now and then, so fucking what? I'd hardly call that being a drug abuser....

It sure as hell beats being a boring, uptight prude with hilarious delusions of grandeur like a certain cock-less Korean on here. Watching his girlfriend get barebacked by black men and reading a library book is about as exciting as his weekends get.

I will call you tonight. TTYL sweetie.
gay, conservative and proud