Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Mel's Permabanning is up on Friday.

Started by Anonymous, September 05, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quoteyou should be rejoicing my departure

Departure? But, but, but, you are here

Not that that is not OK, it's just confusing that YOU said YOU left  :confused1:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"I guess you must be relieved that evs decided not to close VF. It's your life.

It's a lame, two-bit board...  Much like this one.

Although I like to occasionally post, I wouldn't call it 'my life' anymore than this forum is 'your life.'  

I guess one difference between you and me is, is that I can actually start threads with original thought, instead of nothing but copy pasted articles that nobody reads...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quoteyou should be rejoicing my departure

Departure? But, but, but, you are here

Not that that is not OK, it's just confusing that YOU said YOU left  :confused1:

I'm surprised he hasn't posted that he was arbitrarily permanently banned from here.....yet.

:laugh:

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I'm surprised he hasn't posted that he was arbitrarily permanently banned from here.....yet.

When I'm banned arbitrarily, I will post that.

Anyhow, have a great day Fash.  I'm glad I'm now 'one less wrench in the gears' of the 'chosen ones' machine here.  And you should be glad too!  

Now you don't have to view posts reported for content, have to answer to cries for thread merges, don't have to listen to incessant whining about how this is my fault, how that is my fault.

Just one step closer to you and the chosen ones now, Fash!

I'll still pop by, but not with as much frequency.  That'll save you from at least some of their whining.

Anonymous

I'm glad you are now so happy now Mel..

As has been pointed out, I understand VF occupies a very important part of your life.

Chuck Bronson

It doesn't, Fash.  As you know, both Admins there dislike me, and I really don't care for them either.  This is not a secret.

Nonetheless, there are a few posters there that I like.  Just like there are a couple of posters here that I like.

You make it sound like I'm the only one that posts on more than one forum.  Shit, almost HALF of this forum posts over there at least occasionally.

Now, if you stopped sucking up to, and coddling, your 'chosen ones' here, maybe more people would come to post here.  While I can handle their shit, I can assure you others may not care to.

Anonymous

Everybody is against the little five foot three, 110 lb delicate flower of a man named Mellie.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Everybody is against the little five foot three, 110 lb delicate flower of a man named Mellie.

Generally only the househags (and their little pets) are.  And those same househags (and their pets) are 90% of the reason these forums suck more now than ever...

In the end though, the truth shall prevail, no matter how hard you try to sully my once good name!

Remember, Ace will outlast all of you.  So, in the end it really won't make a difference just how hard you try, will it?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're pathetic.

Pathetic?

Your life is so miserable, you prefer to spend all your time online trying to craft the 'perfect environment' of your online E-Friends.  People you don't even fucking know.  And yet, these are your close friends in which you try really hard to 'craft.'

To anyone with a brain, it's laughable at best as to what you're doing.   And sad also...

Nothing but a power struggle from a power hungry old loser, that no doubt gets his ass kicked around his own household and 'real life' environment.  So, the next best thing to try to control is anonymous internet posters, right?

You're a fucking joke, your shtick is a joke, and you're just lucky most people have an average IQ at best, as your shit stinks for miles.

Chuck Bronson

Here's the thing, Bricktop...  I knew what your schtick was before you and Real Woman even started to E-date.

Therefor, it was of no surprise to me when she stated exactly what you are at the end.  I already knew what you were.  She learned what I already knew.

And no, I am not 'friends' with RW.  Never have been...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You're pathetic.

Pathetic?

Your life is so miserable, you prefer to spend all your time online trying to craft the 'perfect environment' of your online E-Friends.  People you don't even fucking know.  And yet, these are your close friends in which you try really hard to 'craft.'

To anyone with a brain, it's laughable at best as to what you're doing.   And sad also...

Nothing but a power struggle from a power hungry old loser, that no doubt gets his ass kicked around his own household and 'real life' environment.  So, the next best thing to try to control is anonymous internet posters, right?

You're a fucking joke, your shtick is a joke, and you're just lucky most people have an average IQ at best, as your shit stinks for miles.

I repeat.

You're pathetic.

However, I am smugly warmed by the fact that I control you.

Chuck Bronson

You may feel 'control' over others, old man, but I can assure you that NOBODY has control over me.  Not in real life, and sure as fuck not on any $0.02 anonymous forum.

Anonymous

Mel is on VF again. His only social circle revolves around a forum. What a loser.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mel is on VF again. His only social circle revolves around a forum. What a loser.

That's funny...  I could've sworn you logged in there and posted either yesterday or the day before.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview