News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I been getting cramps all over my body....

Started by Berry Sweet, September 12, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Anyway....I went to the ER last night.  Mostly because of my left arm.  I just became very worried.  Got blood test, EKG and an xray...doc says I'm healthy...nothing wrong with my heart or arteries....says I most likely pulled a muscle and its affecting my arm....but they're gonna call me and do a check up with a cardiologist to be sure.  I've been told to slow down on the lifting.

At least I'm healthy and nothing is wrong.

Weird, all that is the same with me as well. Still havin' issues after 2 months. I've only had the blood tests done though, no scanning.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Anyway....I went to the ER last night.  Mostly because of my left arm.  I just became very worried.  Got blood test, EKG and an xray...doc says I'm healthy...nothing wrong with my heart or arteries....says I most likely pulled a muscle and its affecting my arm....but they're gonna call me and do a check up with a cardiologist to be sure.  I've been told to slow down on the lifting.

Weird, all that is the same with me as well. Still havin' issues after 2 months. I've only had the blood tests done though, no scanning.

It's so bizzare.  Some days are better than others.  Does anything help?

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"....mostly my back, neck. Legs, arms and even the bottom of my feet.

I'm not sure why...if I'm overworking my body or comes with age?  Has anyone ever experienced this before?  Is there anything you did to calm them or make them go away? Anything other than pills?  I dont want pills.

Go eat some salty potato chips and drink a litre of water,...

I've never heard of cramps in your back... only calf muscles and feet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

You pulled a muscle too Blazor that is still  bothering you?

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

It's so bizzare.  Some days are better than others.  Does anything help?

Just resting it, and drinking plenty of water. Whatever was going on was affecting my motor skills and mental state too, but everything is slowly getting better.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Think I pulled a tendon. Not for certain though. Laying off alcohol and caffeine seems to of helped some too, though I still have a few beers on the weekend.

Anonymous

Think I pulled a tendon. Not for certain though. Laying off alcohol and caffeine seems to of helped some too, though I still have a few beers on the weekend.

I don't know how alcohol  and caffeine affect a pulled tendon.

:confused1:

Blazor

I don't know how alcohol  and caffeine affect a pukked tendon.

:confused1:

Well I didnt puke on it! I pulled it lol.

From what I read those can effect the healing process. But whatever is going on with me was more than a tendon I think. Also whatever it is seems to be SLOWLY getting better lol. Very slowly.

Anonymous

I meant pulled a tendon..

But, how does alcohol and caffeine affect that?

Berry Sweet

Alcohol doesn't benefit anything health wise really.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Alcohol doesn't benefit anything health wise really.

That is true, but I don't see how cutting out alcohol and caffeine help heal a pulled tendon.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I meant pulled a tendon..

But, how does alcohol and caffeine affect that?

Longer to heal?

Dont know for certain, but read it somewhere.