The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

(For Bricktop) Nine year old "attacked" after refusing to stand for Australian anthem because it's for 'white people'

Started by Wazzzup, September 14, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

The abos might have been there first but there would be no Australia without the whites..

They should be thankful that they were uplifted by white people..

They should worship us as their benevolent gods because no other deity has done so much good to them.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Some assholes should be forbidden from breeding.

These parents are in that category.

But the worst part of this story is this guy is a University teacher that does not confine his Marxism to his family.

All the teachers in WA are leftists.

I should imagine that is Australia-wide

I went back to school in the mid 90s and was shocked what the teachers were saying to kids.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

But the worst part of this story is this guy is a University teacher that does not confine his Marxism to his family.

I went back to school in the mid 90s and was shocked what the teachers were saying to kids.

You were in class with kids?

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "caskur"

You were in class with kids?

16, 17, 18 and older, yes...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"The abos might have been there first but there would be no Australia without the whites..

They should worship us as their benevolent gods because no other deity has done so much good to them.

A sizeable portion of Australian aboriginals have last names like Smith, McClellan, and Peterson, and they look white as snow yet crow about their ancestors being set upon by the evil Caucasian.

When you ask about their complete background (in a polite and jovial way), they tend to explain in a round about manner that a distant relative got horny with an aboriginal and the aboriginal's culture and DNA hijacked their European DNA at a molecular level thus allowing every future generation or generations of offspring to look white, act white, be part of the Australian wide well to do majority, with all the privileges they maintain whites unfairly have while they don't get them, because they're aboriginal.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

full bloods shunned 1/4 castes and half castes...

The whites recued them.... These days history has been re-written. Most people don't realize full tribal blacks and their secret men's business.

I know about it from Alice Springs health workers... I know about their whistle cocking and sodomizing the boys in their initiation ceremonies. Most people don't know about it. It's disgusting what they do to full blood kids.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Don't 'us' your way into the conversation. You've said that you're a Polish-UK dweeb who got cheap passage to Australia as a child because we accepted the less fortunate.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I am white and I am Australian, gringo. In fact, I am more entitled to be here than some refugee from the evil empire. Australia, after all, belonged to the UK for many years. On the other hand, you don't run into too many seppos, do you.

I am us.

Now, as you're white...with a tinge of yellow...where does YOUR ancestry come from?

Frood

First Fleet, import.

We only had to deal with your European brethren initially, the bilge rat.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Oh, dear...another porky from Uncle Spam. Wrong again, Buffalo Bull...you're American, as we are all well aware.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Odinson"The abos might have been there first but there would be no Australia without the whites..

A sizeable portion of Australian aboriginals have last names like Smith, McClellan, and Peterson, and they look white as snow yet crow about their ancestors being set upon by the evil Caucasian.

When you ask about their complete background (in a polite and jovial way), they tend to explain in a round about manner that a distant relative got horny with an aboriginal and the aboriginal's culture and DNA hijacked their European DNA at a molecular level thus allowing every future generation or generations of offspring to look white, act white, be part of the Australian wide well to do majority, with all the privileges they maintain whites unfairly have while they don't get them, because they're aboriginal.

Same here in BC.  Theres so many whites (even with blonde or red hair) who claim they have native blood.  Even as small as 5% and they want their status cards.  

These people are the worst.  They know nothing about aboriginal culture yet use the race card when they see fit.  Yet they continue to live in civilized society.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Same here, same everywhere.

The left has penetrated tertiary education at an alarming level. Not only are many educators leftists, but they are freely using the education system as their platform to spread Marxist idealism.

Just as it was in the 1960's, universities have become Marxist training camps.

My daughter will be attending a secular university next year..

I am curious what kind of indoctrination she will encounter.....though she won't be in a liberal arts program.

You look so young for having a daughter that age.

Yes she does.

My experience living around so many asians, they either look young or really fuckin old....there is no I inbetween.   Really weird.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Same here, same everywhere.

The left has penetrated tertiary education at an alarming level. Not only are many educators leftists, but they are freely using the education system as their platform to spread Marxist idealism.

Just as it was in the 1960's, universities have become Marxist training camps.

My daughter will be attending a secular university next year..

I am curious what kind of indoctrination she will encounter.....though she won't be in a liberal arts program.

You look so young for having a daughter that age.

Yes she does.

My experience living around so many asians, they either look young or really fuckin old....there is no I inbetween.   Really weird.

Lol, thank you Berry and IHJ..

Maybe I'll look really f****n old some day too.

:laugh: