News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Sell my condo and buy this (equal price)...

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 15, 2018, 03:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Every fucking minute of every day, I want to get the fuck out of this shithole.  It used to be OK here years ago, but not anymore.

With the death of my parents, I have zero serious connections remaining in this immigrant infested shithole anymore.

103 Acres in the Kootenays (you don't get the whole Valley that's in the pic though)...

"103 acres benched treed hillside. Kettle River access across the road. Trapper cabin & homesite. Great views over Kettle River & valley. Backs onto Crown land. True hunters paradise. Complete privacy, year-round access only 5 mins to town. Wildlife everywhere!"

http://i67.tinypic.com/13yjmaf.jpg">

I'm looking at many more like this...  This is how White people are meant to live...  Not packed into boxes amongst immigrants like fucking rats.

Zetsu

My brother and I too thought about buying land like this, but the question is will you be able to get a good ROI in the future.  A home isn't only a home, but also a great way to guarantee you're retirement.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Land and home sales will most likely tank in the future. Only nomads will make it in the end.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Every fucking minute of every day, I want to get the fuck out of this shithole.  It used to be OK here years ago, but not anymore.

With the death of my parents, I have zero serious connections remaining in this immigrant infested shithole anymore.

103 Acres in the Kootenays (you don't get the whole Valley that's in the pic though)...

"103 acres benched treed hillside. Kettle River access across the road. Trapper cabin & homesite. Great views over Kettle River & valley. Backs onto Crown land. True hunters paradise. Complete privacy, year-round access only 5 mins to town. Wildlife everywhere!"

I'm looking at many more like this...  This is how White people are meant to live...  Not packed into boxes amongst immigrants like fucking rats.

We camp in our rv in the Kootenays every year..

If you buy the land perhaps we could work out a special rate for us to camp on your property.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Every fucking minute of every day, I want to get the fuck out of this shithole.  It used to be OK here years ago, but not anymore.

What is the asking price? Does it have services?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"What is the asking price? Does it have services?

$395,000.  No services.  Here's the listing...

http://www.landquest.com/detailmain.aspx?propid=18248">http://www.landquest.com/detailmain.aspx?propid=18248

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Zetsu"My brother and I too thought about buying land like this, but the question is will you be able to get a good ROI in the future.  A home isn't only a home, but also a great way to guarantee you're retirement.

This land is out of ALR, which means it is sub-dividable!

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
If you buy the land perhaps we could work out a special rate for us to camp on your property.

I'd be more than happy to accommodate!  Unfortunately access to this land is only by a couple of overgrown logging roads, so I'd have to rent a Dozer and do some land clearing for proper access...

This is truly land for people that want to 'live off the grid,' even though it's close to a town.

To be honest, I like running water in my taps, a flushable toilet, and internetz access...  Would be fairly costly to build home and have proper services installed.  

Might be best for me to find land with home and services already up and running...

FilthyUncle

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

I'd be more than happy to accommodate!  Unfortunately access to this land is only by a couple of overgrown logging roads, so I'd have to rent a Dozer and do some land clearing for proper access...

This is truly land for people that want to 'live off the grid,' even though it's close to a town.

To be honest, I like running water in my taps, a flushable toilet, and internetz access...  Would be fairly costly to build home and have proper services installed.  

Might be best for me to find land with home and services already up and running...

Circumventing a ban with an alt is against the rules...toodles

Anonymous

Force up the price of housing, force down the demand for labour and wages, force acceptance of barbaric cultural practices and bomb kill and maim the people of the host country because they hate them. That's what immigrants do to us.

Aryan

Quote from: "FilthyUncle"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Circumventing a ban with an alt is against the rules...toodles

Come on man this isn't the USSR, Dilf hasn't attempted to post on here in over 6 months, surely there is no need for such heavy-handed moderating?

Chuck Bronson

To think that the original settlers of this land were usually piss-poor Euro immigrants willing to risk it all for a better life, and these tough bastards were given nothing more than a piece of land that often looked like this.

Clear the land by hand.  Build a house by hand.  No fucking gov. help or handouts then.  You do, or you die.  Wanna eat?  Better learn to shoot and prepare your next meal.

Tough fuckers.  And unless you were a straight white male, you REALLY knew your god damned place then!    :laugh:

Aryan

If you have the shekels, get the heck out of the cosmopolitan, beta-male, trendy hipster and immigrant infested inner cities. White flight exists for good reason....

The countryside or suburbs, depending on just how badly our particular town or city has been 'enriched',  are most definitely the places for us whites to reconcile and plan for our future battle against the enemy who, make no mistake, wants to destroy us, our heritage, culture and racial identity from the face of the earth.

Some still claim this viewpoint to be exaggerated and far fetched, but given everything we know today, is it really?

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

Here, anything out in the 'true' country is still essentially Whitesville (immigrants ALWAYS flock to cities)...  There is affordable land, but there is always a catch also!  Canada is a big place, with lots of land, but for true affordability you'll be out in the middle of fucking nowhere!  (Which may be a good or bad thing, depending on what one likes)...