Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Renee, I've been doing some thinking...

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 18, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Now that we're both single, I've been planning the design aspects for the panic room that our home shall incorporate.

What are your thoughts on the 8 Gauge as a panic room defense round?  I see these are still being produced for industrial purposes, used to knock slag, concrete, etc, off of kiln/silo walls.  I didn't even know 8 Gauge rounds were even still in production!  These fuckers pack a brutal punch!  Available in both slug, and buckshot variants, with MASSIVE energy dumps!

These industrial 8 Gauges go by trade names like Remington 'Master Blaster' and Winchester 'RingBlaster'...

What are your thoughts on this for our panic room?

http://i64.tinypic.com/xcty4k.jpg">

http://i68.tinypic.com/rtokyp.jpg">

http://i64.tinypic.com/33cy89v.jpg">

Berry Sweet

Mels been thinking..that's dangerous.

Watch out Renee....Mels got a HUGE (tiny but we try to be nice) boner for you!

Bricktop

Aryan

Mel, you do realise that if you shack up with Renee you'll be eaten out of house and home!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Mel, you do realise that if you shack up with Renee you'll be eaten out of house and home!

And drank out of it too.

Aryan

I don't know about that, I suspect Mel is quite protective of his alcohol....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I don't know about that, I suspect Mel is quite protective of his alcohol....

I think she was talking about Renee's alcohol genius.

Aryan

And I think you're an annoying little faggot whose sole form of input is following people around the board making shitty one liner remarks....

You literally offer absolutely nothing of value to the place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And I think you're an annoying little faggot whose sole form of input is following people around the board making shitty one liner remarks....

While I don't think it was necessary for Seoul to rub another poster's misunderstanding of a post in their face, he offers top notch value to this forum..

Any forum would like to have him be a regular poster.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Could we sell him and make some cash??

That's what he would do to us.

:laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"And I think you're an annoying little faggot whose sole form of input is following people around the board making shitty one liner remarks....

While I don't think it was necessary for Seoul to rub another poster's misunderstanding of a post in their face, he offers top notch value to this forum..

Any forum would like to have him be a regular poster.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one...

Bricktop

Hmmm...that would explain many of my PM's from other forums asking when I can be expected to join...