Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

We may not be alone: 7 astronomy installations were shut down a week ago, not 1

Started by Frood, September 16, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

New Mexico's Sunspot was shut down after armed FBI and at least one Blackhawk chopper were seen evacuating the observatory. No detailed explanation has been forthcoming and the local sheriff is still in the dark.

At the same time 6 other installations globally had the same done to them, in Chile, Australia, Hawaii, and a couple other sites.

Since then photos have surfaced of an amateur astronomy fan taking pictures with her phone and add on lens of the sun with some very peculiar imagery I believe the day of closures or close to.

">

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lsrsQpdVZJA/W5pBgi3lcsI/AAAAAAAAVtY/60s7xrwcmZgLyn_F1zn4lTNjPaPfTGczACLcBGAs/s1600/UFOs%2BSun%2BGina%2BFacebook%2B%25281%2529.jpg">

Authorities are saying it can be explained by 2 'lunar transits' passing before the sun on the 9th.

Smells fishy.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"This might explain 9/11!!! They flew in from the Sun!!

How ridiculous are you?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Says he who believes guns solve societies problems, George Bush blew up the World Trade Centre, aliens live in the sun and pretending to be a female is clever.

I have some way to go to catch up to you, sunshine.

Frood

So you double down with more of your ridiculous statements. Great. This is why civil conversations can't be had.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Sure they can. Try "Flametruth". I believe there are some great posters there. Or "Third Rail".