The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do you believe in god?

Started by UncleDilf, September 21, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Y'all get caught in Joe's nets every time?

I reckon so.

I reckon we do.

:laugh:

JOE

I reckon so.

Well you really thumb your nose up at people under the guise of democratic rights and freedoms that are granted to you in Canada. You hide behind these freedoms like a misbehaving child hiding behind a woman's skirt. Like these female mods in all these forums who coddle & mother you like a baby. In other nations like Brazil large groups of young men go on the warpath of homo or trans hunting. They hunt your types down, either beating them up or killing them.

And you should be aware with the USA's legal system shifting considerably ti the right, not only under Trump, but several decades, trans people are gonna have a much toughr time in the USA than Canada, ifya know what I mean Blurt.

So be grateful that your existence is even tolerated in thus country Blurt

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RDL2018"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Hah!!!

If god was a woman, you'd believe in HER!!!

I believe Blurt prefers God to be trans or non-binary.

Why do you believe that RDL?

I think if you read pages 4 through 7 of this thread, you'll see...

I believe you may be wrong about Blurt.

I notice you didn't say "I believe you may be wrong about her" or "I believe you may be wrong about him"... even you cannot deny that Blurt is trans/non-binary...

Blurt is a pretty good poster and that's all that matters..

How are things going RDL?

Are you excited about Christmas?

Things are going well... haven't been on forums as much as I'd like... I've had a steady job for more than a year now...

I am definitely looking forward to Christmas... Christmas music on a couple of nearby radio stations usually begins the 4th Thursday in November, which is this Thursday...

Good for you RDL..

What do you do"?

I clear tables at a mall food court ac_smile

Blurt

Quote from: "JOE"

I reckon so.

Well you really thumb your nose up at people under the guise of democratic rights and freedoms that are granted to you in Canada. You hide behind these freedoms like a misbehaving child hiding behind a woman's skirt. Like these female mods in all these forums who coddle & mother you like a baby. In other nations like Brazil large groups of young men go on the warpath of homo or trans hunting. They hunt your types down, either beating them up or killing them.

And you should be aware with the USA's legal system shifting considerably ti the right, not only under Trump, but several decades, trans people are gonna have a much toughr time in the USA than Canada, ifya know what I mean Blurt.

So be grateful that your existence is even tolerated in thus country Blurt

Oh, Joe.

I was going to wait until you sober up before replying but I figured, what the hell, sobriety isn't apt to improve your grammar and syntax so here goes nothing.

I "thumb my nose up" at no one (and, if you're having trouble telling the difference between "thumbing one's nose" and "turning up one's nose" at someone, PM me and I'll explain it to you). I certainly don't ever do so while hiding behind democratic rights and freedoms. I stand in plain view. Also, I'll have you know that those rights and freedoms you speak of are "granted" to everyone, not just "my type," nor just "your type."

And I understand far better than you do, Joe, for having spent my entire life dealing with people who think me unworthy of those rights and freedoms, just how precious and fragile they are. I'll even point that your constant bashing of the U.S. in these matters signals your utter ignorance of the import of these freedoms to our neighbours to the south, on the one hand, and to your disgraceful contempt for American citizens, on the other.

See, Joe, what you fail to understand--and it's a continual failure on your part--is that human rights and freedoms are one side of the coin, duties and responsibilities to your fellow citizens (and to your fellow human beings, if you're in a cosmopolitan mood) being the other. Regardless of creed, sex, ethnic background, sexual orientation, income level, social or political affiliation, and, yes, gender identity.

I've devoted most of my professionnal life helping "your type," Joe, just because I see you as my neighbour, worthy of the same rights and freedoms as everyone else, and to be held to the same duties and responsibilities as everyone else.

What have you done for me, Joe? I mean, other than gleefully entertain the desiderata of my own demise and of those you think are my "type"?

My "type" is grabbing your hand and pulling your "type" out of the tarpits of mental illness even as you let fly death wishes my way.

So don't turn up your nose at me and talk down to me of rights and responsibilities until such time as you gain a clearer understanding of who is your neighbour and who isn't. (And if you think there's still someone on God's green earth who isn't, you have much more learning to do, my friend.)

Mel! How goes? You still alive? Ran out of shells, did you?   :001_tongue:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Jesus Christ on a bicycle, Blurto...that's around 20 minutes of your life wasted trying to reason with a knuckle dragging troglodyte who's generally concept of existence is equivalent to that of a tardigrade. And a rather less intelligent tardigrade at that.

You're trying to convince a man who drives imaginary celebrities in an imaginary limousine to an imaginary movie location the principles of a compassionate human society. You may was well try to teach a budgerigar to sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" all the way through...including the guitar bridge.

Too much time on your hands, boy!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Jesus Christ on a bicycle, Blurto...that's around 20 minutes of your life wasted trying to reason with a knuckle dragging troglodyte who's generally concept of existence is equivalent to that of a tardigrade. And a rather less intelligent tardigrade at that.

You're trying to convince a man who drives imaginary celebrities in an imaginary limousine to an imaginary movie location the principles of a compassionate human society. You may was well try to teach a budgerigar to sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" all the way through...including the guitar bridge.

Too much time on your hands, boy!!

Joe has imagination.

Bricktop

There is a difference between imagination and delusion.

cc

That assumes it's A or B

How about C ...  Making stuff up and using it to troll for attention (along with vomiting hate for the US that booted him)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Well, he's now with flea...so perhaps he'll give us a break.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There is a difference between imagination and delusion.

I was being nice.

Bricktop

Yeah, I know. You train drivers are all nice people!!!

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blurt"Mel! How goes? You still alive? Ran out of shells, did you?   :001_tongue:

Still kickin'!  Too busy with work lately.  Cuts into my beer drinking time, and you know what else?  This current job actually expects me to drive for the better part of the day, so I can't sit and play around on forums and shit all day while sitting and getting paid like the job I had a couple weeks ago.   :laugh:

Oh well...  I do it only for the end goal.  Must stay focused...

Blurt

I ain't too worried about your ability to stay focused, Mel. Your posts here and elsewhere testify to your possession of that ability.

Here's hoping the bastards don't grind you down as you hatch strategies to avoid having to actually drive a truck in your job as a truck driver.

I have faith in you, Mel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I ain't too worried about your ability to stay focused, Mel. Your posts here and elsewhere testify to your possession of that ability.

Here's hoping the bastards don't grind you down as you hatch strategies to avoid having to actually drive a truck in your job as a truck driver.

I have faith in you, Mel.

The nerve of them.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hah!!!

If god was a woman, you'd believe in HER!!!

I believe Blurt prefers God to be trans or non-binary.

Why do you believe that RDL?

I think if you read pages 4 through 7 of this thread, you'll see...

I believe you may be wrong about Blurt.

I notice you didn't say "I believe you may be wrong about her" or "I believe you may be wrong about him"... even you cannot deny that Blurt is trans/non-binary...

Blurt is a pretty good poster and that's all that matters..

How are things going RDL?

Are you excited about Christmas?

Things are going well... haven't been on forums as much as I'd like... I've had a steady job for more than a year now...

I am definitely looking forward to Christmas... Christmas music on a couple of nearby radio stations usually begins the 4th Thursday in November, which is this Thursday...

Good for you RDL..

What do you do"?

I clear tables at a mall food court ac_smile

Good for you RDL.

ac_smile

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview