The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do you believe in god?

Started by UncleDilf, September 21, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RDL2018"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Hah!!!

If god was a woman, you'd believe in HER!!!

I believe Blurt prefers God to be trans or non-binary.

Why do you believe that RDL?

I think if you read pages 4 through 7 of this thread, you'll see...

I believe you may be wrong about Blurt.

I notice you didn't say "I believe you may be wrong about her" or "I believe you may be wrong about him"... even you cannot deny that Blurt is trans/non-binary...

Blurt is a pretty good poster and that's all that matters..

How are things going RDL?

Are you excited about Christmas?

Things are going well... haven't been on forums as much as I'd like... I've had a steady job for more than a year now...

I am definitely looking forward to Christmas... Christmas music on a couple of nearby radio stations usually begins the 4th Thursday in November, which is this Thursday...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hah!!!

If god was a woman, you'd believe in HER!!!

I believe Blurt prefers God to be trans or non-binary.

Why do you believe that RDL?

I think if you read pages 4 through 7 of this thread, you'll see...

I believe you may be wrong about Blurt.

I notice you didn't say "I believe you may be wrong about her" or "I believe you may be wrong about him"... even you cannot deny that Blurt is trans/non-binary...

Blurt is a pretty good poster and that's all that matters..

How are things going RDL?

Are you excited about Christmas?

Things are going well... haven't been on forums as much as I'd like... I've had a steady job for more than a year now...

I am definitely looking forward to Christmas... Christmas music on a couple of nearby radio stations usually begins the 4th Thursday in November, which is this Thursday...

Good for you RDL..

What do you do"?

Blurt

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"That settles it! I'm gonna transition along with Blurt and Herman...  since it's all taxpayer funded, what have we got to lose?

Obviously, your dick.

Imagine that: Mel, dickless, forced to think with his head for the first time in his life.  :laugh:

Cas,

I'm not as tight-assed as you think I am (and no doubt the Syrian-obssessed Nazi would agree with this assessment given his inability to interpret things metaphorically); I have my zany, whirlygigged moments.

I'll give you a Cliff Notes bio (and see how many different kinds of nuts object):

- French-Canadian, born in Ontario, raised in Quebec, bilingual

- Came of age in the late 70's

- First memories are of being "wrongly gendered" (from about the age of 3)

- University degree: Religious Studies (Asian Traditions), Minor in Western Philosophy

- Spent much time in Europe, India, and the Caribbean, but would love to travel to Asian countries and to Australia (avoiding Adelaide, if possible)

- Moderate left political leanings without falling into extremist traps

- Refuse and refute agenda-driven thinking

- Staunchly individualistic with a great appreciation for human diversity

- Spent the last 20 years working in the fields of social outreach, community organization, and housing support

- Write lots, read lots, draw lots, play music lots -- can hold my own with a hammer and nails

- Modded, Co-Adminned, and Adminned online communities since 2004

- Killer taste in women's fashion

- Too sexy for my bodies.

There you have it, Caskur. Pleased to meet you.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"That settles it! I'm gonna transition along with Blurt and Herman...  since it's all taxpayer funded, what have we got to lose?

Obviously, your dick.

Imagine that: Mel, dickless, forced to think with his head for the first time in his life.  :laugh:

Cas,

I'm not as tight-assed as you think I am (and no doubt the Syrian-obssessed Nazi would agree with this assessment given his inability to interpret things metaphorically); I have my zany, whirlygigged moments.

I'll give you a Cliff Notes bio (and see how many different kinds of nuts object):

- University degree: Religious Studies (Asian Traditions), Minor in Western Philosophy

- Spent much time in Europe, India, and the Caribbean, but would love to travel to Asian countries and to Australia (avoiding Adelaide, if possible)

- Spent the last 20 years working in the fields of social outreach, community organization, and housing support

- Write lots, read lots, draw lots, play music lots -- can hold my own with a hammer and nails

You and I are pretty much the same. You know other than minor details like my alcohol and drug addictions, my propensity for violence,  I can bench press a medium sized horse and I came of age in places in this world where flies won't land on fresh goat shit. But, other than that I'm your clone. ac_razz

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

JOE

Quote from: "Blurt"

Obviously, your dick.

Cas,

And all those things you take for granted in Canada are being taken and rolled back or taken away from the LGBTQ community in the States, eh Blurt?

At least according to a Ms. Jenner:

">

So be grateful for whatcha got in this country coz the Republican majority is determined to roll back the rights of yer kind in America ifya know what I mean eh Blurt?

Thats why they wanted that 5th seat on the USSC so bad so they could among other things bomb LGBTQ rights in America backvto tve stone age aka the 18th c when America was founded Blurt

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"

Thats why they wanted that 5th seat on the USSC so bad so they could among other things bomb LGBTQ rights in America backvto tve stone age aka the 18th c when America was founded Blurt

Reference?

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "JOE"

Reference?

A celebrity formerly known as Bruce Jenner. :001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ah. Celebrities. Where would we be without them.

JOE wouldn't know where to get his facts from.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Ah, true.

Joe is informed by "Who Weekly" and "E!".

Anonymous

Message to Joe, don't believe everything us retarded celebrities say. Don't believe anything we say.

Blurt

Y'all get caught in Joe's nets every time?

I reckon so.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview