Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Do you believe in god?

Started by UncleDilf, September 21, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

I wonder what a 'generated' vagina looks like...  is it just a hole?  May have to see if Google has any pics.

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"Blurt is really lucky to have so many Ex Spurts here to get advice from

I'm certain she appreciates this

His gender change plans could be true, but I believe it is for entertainment value only.

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "cc"Blurt is really lucky to have so many Ex Spurts here to get advice from

His gender change plans could be true, but I believe it is for entertainment value only.

:thumbup:

It seems Scouse has fallen for Blurt's troll. No surprise as that brainwashed fool has the IQ of a rutabaga.

Chuck Bronson

I've just seen some pics...  Seems that a skilled surgeon can make them look fairly 'life-like.'

I guess the 'real' test could be, do they stink like fish just as the real ones do?

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

But will his stink like fish?   :rules:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Old Blurt might be trolling, but I am not. I am getting a sex change operation.

Chuck Bronson

Just make sure you get a competent surgeon!  The last thing you want is a third-world 'Surgeon' from a third-world dump performing this procedure for a great price, only to find that you're now left with an infected, festering, dripping, oozing hole where the penis once was!  

Cheapest is not always best...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Just make sure you get a competent surgeon!  The last thing you want is a third-world 'Surgeon' from a third-world dump performing this procedure for a great price, only to find that you're now left with an infected, festering, dripping, oozing hole where the penis once was!  

Cheapest is not always the best...

I am going to be the prettiest redneck gal you have ever seen.

Chuck Bronson

You'll still have to deal with a mean five o'clock shadow though, and the deep man voice!  Two things not so easy to hide!  

I hope Blurt knows that when he attempts to attract other men, but as a woman instead, and they brush up against his stubbly bearded face wondering what the fuck is up!

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Just make sure you get a competent surgeon!  The last thing you want is a third-world 'Surgeon' from a third-world dump performing this procedure for a great price, only to find that you're now left with an infected, festering, dripping, oozing hole where the penis once was!  

Lol.

Ugly X 2 doesn't translate inta beauty, Herman.

Its not like a mathematical equation y'know.

Where Two negatives multipled by each other net a positive.

Ie (-1 x -1 = 1)

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"

Lol.

Ugly X 2 doesn't translate inta beauty, Herman.

Its not like a mathematical equation y'know.

Where Two negatives multipled by each other net a positive.

Ie (-1 x -1 = 1)

it sounds like someone is jealous.

cc

So Mel. A straight up question

Why are you so interested? ...  volume points to fixation?

Is there something you are not telling us?  ... maybe not even addressing within  your inner self?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Well, when I was a toddler, my Grandmother used to tell me that I would've made a better girl!  No joke!   :shock:

And perhaps she was right!  Instead of being a blonde/blue straight white Aryan male devil, I should have been a blonde/blue Aryan Godess! Probably could have leeched off some rich dude!

That settles it! I'm gonna transition along with Blurt and Herman...  since it's all taxpayer funded, what have we got to lose?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview