The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Do you believe in god?

Started by UncleDilf, September 21, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

caskur

Oh ok... I'll cut him some slack... I quite like deviats ... you know, poofs and cross dressers, those types...

Blurt get off the meds and keep your dick, dumbo.

I've heard two guys who cut off their hidden bits claim it was the worse thing they ever did... You can never have an orgasm again and you'll always be an "it" to the majority of the planet thereafter... why would anyone do that to themselves? Only stupid people do silly things like that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

JOE

Quote from: "caskur"Fark,.... that Blurt person is very uptight.

Someone fill me in about Blurt...

cliff notes, tyia.

....so you've noticed, eh?

Caint take a joke eitha'.

Totally lackin' in a sense of humor.

If you as a bystander unacquainted with this individual makes this observation, then it must be true, eh.

Anonymous

cliff notes, tyia.

Blurt has been a fixture on forums for a very long time..

His voice is needed here for balance.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"Oh ok... I'll cut him some slack... I quite like deviats ... you know, poofs and cross dressers, those types...

I've heard two guys who cut off their hidden bits claim it was the worse thing they ever did... You can never have an orgasm again and you'll always be an "it" to the majority of the planet thereafter... why would anyone do that to themselves? Only stupid people do silly things like that.

Blurt won't listen.  I have already tried to talk some sense into him, but he won't listen.  He knows that once they remove the penis, it cannot just be sewn back on...  yet he is determined to fully transition.

Chuck Bronson

To be honest, Blurt has probably brought me more joy than any other poster has, and I'll explain why:

Just picturing some husky dude with a bad wig, mean five o'clock shadow, cheap dress from the Forever 21 bargain rack, deep man voice, saggy hormone-induced tits...  helping the homeless.    You have to picture that...  Now, I know if I were homeless, hopes shattered and living in despair, how could you NOT have your day somewhat brightened with such an interaction?  Just thinking about this brings a smile to my face and brightens my day!

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "caskur"Oh ok... I'll cut him some slack... I quite like deviats ... you know, poofs and cross dressers, those types...

Blurt won't listen.  I have already tried to talk some sense into him, but he won't listen.  He knows that once they remove the penis, it cannot just be sewn back on...  yet he is determined to fully transition.

Only an idiot would change a good tool for peeing to squatting... It's easy for a man to just stand by and pee beside the road... Us poor girls have to find a petrol station and the wipe the drips with toilet paper.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Only an idiot would change a good tool for peeing to squatting... It's easy for a man to just stand by and pee beside the road... Us poor girls have to find a petrol station and the wipe the drips with toilet paper.

That's an interesting way of putting it..

I try not to be too judgmental although I really don't understand it all.

cc

Blurt is really lucky to have so many Ex Spurts here to get advice from

I'm certain she appreciates this
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

cliff notes, tyia.

Yes, absolutely.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Blurt is really lucky to have so many Ex Spurts here to get advice from

His gender change plans could be true, but I believe it is for entertainment value only.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Blurt is really lucky to have so many Ex Spurts here to get advice from

He knows we're just here to help...

caskur

We are here to help.

At your service naturally.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

cliff notes, tyia.

Yes, absolutely.

Everyone is needed and valued.

Plus, we need people to pick on.

:wink:
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview