Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Three infants among five stabbed at New York daycare

Started by Anonymous, September 21, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"It was a  place for foreign women to came and give birth to anchor babies before returning to their home countries.

QuoteThe babies range in age from 3 days to 1 month, New York police Assistant Chief Juanita Holmes told reporters Friday.

The facility was used mostly by Chinese women who give birth and stay there before returning to China, a law enforcement source tells CNN.

Neighbors say it was frequented mostly by Chinese parents, but Koreans and Africans were also seen there.

Nine babies, along with some of their parents, had been in the center during the attack, Holmes said.

If this is the case, these people need to fuck off.  Enough of "fast tracking" into the west thru a child birth.  Deport these people.

I will drink to that.

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"It was a  place for foreign women to came and give birth to anchor babies before returning to their home countries.

QuoteThe babies range in age from 3 days to 1 month, New York police Assistant Chief Juanita Holmes told reporters Friday.

The facility was used mostly by Chinese women who give birth and stay there before returning to China, a law enforcement source tells CNN.

Neighbors say it was frequented mostly by Chinese parents, but Koreans and Africans were also seen there.

Nine babies, along with some of their parents, had been in the center during the attack, Holmes said.

If this is the case, these people need to fuck off.  Enough of "fast tracking" into the west thru a child birth.  Deport these people.

I will drink to that.

ac_drinks

Get a room you two.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah, you would think so.

But over there, for some bizarre reason, being called "Herman" seems to be regarded as a derogatory comment.

It seems you are somewhat notorious for besmirching the proprietor.

:laugh3:

You mean he hasn't shown respect for her intellect. ac_toofunny

Seriously though. fleabag is one thin skinned, very, very messed up waste of skin.

Yeah...but I WANT her!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah, you would think so.

But over there, for some bizarre reason, being called "Herman" seems to be regarded as a derogatory comment.

It seems you are somewhat notorious for besmirching the proprietor.

:laugh3:

You mean he hasn't shown respect for her intellect. ac_toofunny

Seriously though. fleabag is one thin skinned, very, very messed up waste of skin.

Yeah...but I WANT her!!!

You could probably have something like that. Every other white guy has.

Bricktop

In Australia, not so much. Not many Mexicans here. We have New Zealanders instead.