Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

We had a visitor this morning

Started by Bricktop, September 22, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Someone RR this bullshit.

You sad fucking piece of shit crybaby!    :laugh:

Chuck Bronson

Nothing more, and nothing less.

SICK FUCKING CONTROL FREAK.

Sad that he needs a two bit shitty forum like this to prove it...

You're sick, Steve...

Get help, buddy!

Chuck Bronson

You sad fucking piece of shit crybaby!  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nice shots! It's going to be eagle mating season soon here in BC.  I've always wa test to do the boat tour and watch them but e everything always costs so much :(

Where does the boat tour go Berry?

There are several around...I just looked into the one at Harrison hot springs...most likely around the lake somewhere.  But I hear Tswassin is also a good area for them.

Perhaps a nice walk around the water where they nest..

It's cheaper and you can get some exercise.

That's true.  I may look into an area that has it where we can just walk and shoot some pics!

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Have you decided on a camera yet?

Omg..no.  I need time to look and research but I'm always bombarded with something else.

A guy at best buy told me some cameras come with a mirror and some are just black...he says the mirror let's in more light...I'm kind of curious about this...know anything about it?  How does it affect quality in the shot?

Berry Sweet

Right now I have 5 teenagers in my house and some drama going on...

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Have you decided on a camera yet?

Omg..no.  I need time to look and research but I'm always bombarded with something else.

A guy at best buy told me some cameras come with a mirror and some are just black...he says the mirror let's in more light...I'm kind of curious about this...know anything about it?  How does it affect quality in the shot?

The photographic industry is turning more and more to mirrorless cameras.

As to image quality, they are not superior to mirrored DSLR's. Both give excellent results. The advantage of mirrorless is their relatively small size. I've just bought an Olympus mirrorless to compliment my Nikon DSLR. Its brilliant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Right now I have 5 teenagers in my house and some drama going on...

Is your house still standing.

Anonymous

Seeing deer inside city limits is no longer rare in Canada. Are kangaroos in cities not unusual in Australia?

Bricktop

They are often seen in the outer suburbs which are typically surrounded by bushland. Occasionally one may wander too far into the metropolitan area.

Frood

Roos and wallabies have really started taking Victoria back. They love munching along nature strips, road divides, and residential lawns, and zero fear of people or vehicles.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They are often seen in the outer suburbs which are typically surrounded by bushland. Occasionally one may wander too far into the metropolitan area.

And get hit by cars.

caskur

Yep....

too sad really. fantastic animals.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol