The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Bought home a ball python today...

Started by Berry Sweet, September 23, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

...went to the reptile expo in abbotsford today....promised I wouldn't bring anything home....

...the point was for the kid to explore and educate herself...I was shocked while being there, she was extremely well informed about all reptiles....she has been reading on the web and watching countless videos about reptile care...I'm so proud of her....

...she really wanted a cat, I really dint want one...last one clawed my couch :(  I ha e been taking her after work to volunteer at the shelter for a week, and she fell in love with all the cats...and one particular one...ugh....so the deal was I get the snake and drop the cat...she agreed...thank God!

So now we have a snake.  We are also in the process of adopting another beardy from the shelter....I have all the equipment just desperately trying to find a 50g tank.

That sums up my exciting Saturday!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...went to the reptile expo in abbotsford today....promised I wouldn't bring anything home....

...the point was for the kid to explore and educate herself...I was shocked while being there, she was extremely well informed about all reptiles....she has been reading on the web and watching countless videos about reptile care...I'm so proud of her....

...she really wanted a cat, I really dint want one...last one clawed my couch :(  I ha e been taking her after work to volunteer at the shelter for a week, and she fell in love with all the cats...and one particular one...ugh....so the deal was I get the snake and drop the cat...she agreed...thank God!

So now we have a snake.  We are also in the process of adopting another beardy from the shelter....I have all the equipment just desperately trying to find a 50g tank.

I'd rather have a cat....I love cats.

Chuck Bronson

Welfare mommies really shouldn't be bringing home exotic pets...  Sorry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Welfare mommies really shouldn't be bringing home exotic pets...  Sorry.

Berry Sweet isn't Odinson, she works.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Welfare mommies really shouldn't be bringing home exotic pets...  Sorry.

Berry Sweet isn't Odinson, she works.

'Chuck' has not picked that up yet.  And reptiles are much cheaper to take care of than a fur baby.

Berry Sweet

Chuck...yes, I did live on welfare at one point, but eventually I went back to work.  My kid is old enough to be home alone amongst other things.  I'd be so bored if I wasnt working.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"We are also in the process of adopting another beardy from the shelter...

They're an Australian native. How do you come by them in Canada?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You can't even take proper care of your fucking kid, so the LAST fucking thing you need to bring home are some exotic pets that need a fair amount of attention.

You should talk....you've never raised a kid...its harder than taking care of an animal.  At this point im over qualified.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"We are also in the process of adopting another beardy from the shelter...

They're an Australian native. How do you come by them in Canada?

From what I researched they are from Africa.  I'm sure you can purchase them just about anywhere in the world.  People breed them.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...went to the reptile expo in abbotsford today....promised I wouldn't bring anything home....

I'd rather have a cat....I love cats.

I know you would.  I do like cats.  I just dont want something that is needy and needs attention.  Reptiles work for me.  And I do love the aquarium life!   I love setting it up and making it look super cool.

My new place, the living room is quite large so I've divided it into two..  one space is the couch and TV and the other side is my TV stand with the tanks.

Berry Sweet

Shut up retard.  Start another thread.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Shut up retard.  Start another thread.

Oh no!

I'm gonna trash up this one real good!  Just like you and Steve do!

I dont fuck up threads...I may make a comment or two but that's it.  You have an anger problem.

Berry Sweet

Just because someone doesnt agree with your thinking or way of life doesnt mean they are messed up...everyone is different.

Berry Sweet

I can see that you live for yesterday... I live for tomorrow.  Big difference.  Move on.

Berry Sweet

The world is changing and your just sitting there clinging onto the the '90's and early 2000.  Get with the times.