The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"space.... its real as hell....

">

Dude, you need to stop snorting that Ajax...

There's no fucking harness!!! Flat Earthers saying the Space Station is a hoax?? Gee, I wonder why they'd want to do that...seeing as how the earth looks round from space.

A fucking 8 yr old can see through THAT bullshit.

find a picture of a round earth that isn't photoshopped.... just one will suffice.... i'll wait....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Blazor"Show us an actual picture of a round Earth thats not photoshopped or curved by a lens Brick.... from space. Because all that "look" like Earth, are photoshopped, I've seen the proof.

">

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

but honestly.... i don't care.... i agree with this fella....

">

Bricktop

Christ on a cupcake.

Youtube has much to answer for...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"Youtube has much to answer for...

oh yeah? youtube has alot to answer for? lol.... right.... lets take a minute and go back to that card vs hammer trick that you so easily tried to explain.... now the space station travels at 17,150 mph. the card was in his hand for nearly 20 seconds prior to release. so did he predict that pocket from at least 100 miles away? and with such accuracy too. it never even affected the hammer nor the chains around his neck. see? the space station goes around the earth 16 times a day so that pocket couldn't be stationary as its traveling with earth. see? as a force, it needs a source. it couldn't very well be broken away from earth and free floating in space. it would absolutely have to be in constant contact with earth.... and it needs to be constant to explain why things at the poles don't weigh less than they would along the line of the equator....

i have a friend. hes a pretty smart fella but he absolutely refuses to accept that his girl is cheating on him. logic completly escapes him when her fidelity comes into question.... i guess what i'm trying to say is - partner.... i have some bad news about your girlfriend.... :laugh:

Frood

ac_toofunny

The last gf bit.

The rest can't really be proven when we're all still top side.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

they poorly thought out the 'card trick' which was designed to casually explain shit like this -

">

">

- which is a frequent occurrence during their 'live streams from space'.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
">

btw, if this isn't a harness, what the fuck is he grabbing? lmmafo.... you motherfuckers are amazing.... goddamn.... :laugh:

Frood

So you're saying that humanity is stuck on this rock and we need to kill most of us to keep on living?
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So you're saying that humanity is stuck on this rock

doesn't matter what i think. ask a 'scientist'.... :laugh:

">

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, what you're saying is the US government engaged thousands of people, from rocket makers, technicians, mission controllers, launch site managers and staff, radar operators, airforce recovery crews, communications centres in Australia, capsule builders, staff families and friends (don't want any leaks) and of course intelligence agencies and Soviet monitors in order to convey the fiction that they landed on the moon, for reasons that do not seem obvious to me.

this is the most condensed version i can find.... but feel free to ignore it....

">

Anonymous

">

Bill Nye exaggerates and deliberately conflates different things ie carbon taxes and fighting climate change.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

Bill Nye exaggerates and deliberately conflates different things ie carbon taxes and fighting climate change.

yeah. it was meant as a joke. thats why i added - :laugh:.... i'm pretty diligent in my efforts to express the tone of what i post.... i guess i should add that i'm fascinated by the fact that thats the post you chose to address.... interesting....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

yeah. it was meant as a joke. thats why i added - :laugh:.... i'm pretty diligent in my efforts to express the tone of what i post.... i guess i should add that i'm fascinated by the fact that thats the post you chose to address.... interesting....
I saw a different video of Bill Nye recently...

He doesn't know anything about industry in my province, but he's certain it's causing catastrophic global warming..

I don't take anything Bill Nye says seriously.

Print
User actions