The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I knew this would be the response of a serial idiot.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Awww...have I offended the resident flippo...er, I mean American...

Were you a mail order bride, by any chance?

@realAzhyaAryola

Thanks for showing everyone that you are not only an idiot but an ignoramus too. I know nothing about mail order brides. I don't know anyone who is one. Why don't you ask your sleazeball friends if you want one who is a real person and not an inflatable one.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Berry Sweet

There is a page I read from time to time where flat earthers and glober debate and argue...one dude who was a glober said space doesnt exist....So I asked him if space was round and does space have an edge? Apparently, according to him, it's just us on globe earth and no space but the globe has an edge....so bizzare...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There is a page I read from time to time where flat earthers and glober debate and argue...one dude who was a glober said space doesnt exist....So I asked him if space was round and does space have an edge? Apparently, according to him, it's just us on globe earth and no space but the globe has an edge....so bizzare...

Deadskinmask is a firm believer that man never went to the moon..

He has posted about it here.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"Deadskinmask is a firm believer that man never went to the moon..

He is about the only flat earther that I have ever encountered

He is rigid and adamant on it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Deadskinmask is a firm believer that man never went to the moon..

He is about the only flat earther that I have ever encountered

Me too, but he's a nice man, so I don't say too much to him about it.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There is a page I read from time to time where flat earthers and glober debate and argue...one dude who was a glober said space doesnt exist....So I asked him if space was round and does space have an edge? Apparently, according to him, it's just us on globe earth and no space but the globe has an edge....so bizzare...

oh I know all about it.  There is a section at the other forum where he posts his stuff.  I find the conspiracy quite interesting and have read up and watched many videos about flat earth...and of course the moon landing.  I dont believe we landed on the moon either.  As for flat earth, im on the fence with this one...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

oh I know all about it.  There is a section at the other forum where he posts his stuff.  I find the conspiracy quite interesting and have read up and watched many videos about flat earth...and of course the moon landing.  I dont believe we landed on the moon either.  As for flat earth, im on the fence with this one...

I have taken a peek at his thread on VF too..

I don't really understand it and that's fine with me..

It's not something I really take anything more than a passing interest in.

Berry Sweet

once a certain loser from the other forum sees my post, hes gonna go start a thread about it over there.  Naturally no one cares, but its really pathetic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I have taken a peek at his thread on VF too..

I don't really understand it and that's fine with me..

It's not something I really take anything more than a passing interest in.

when I first heard about the flat earth 2 years ago, I thought it was silly....but then I watched the videos people were posting and I found it quite interesting...so I started doing my own research on it...one thing leads to another and then you begin to just start questioning everything.   I am very interested in it, along with the moon landing, Antarctica, admiral byrd, etc...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"once a certain loser from the other forum sees my post, hes gonna go start a thread about it over there.  Naturally no one cares, but its really pathetic.

Yes, I know exactly who you mean Berry.

Bricktop

I don't.

Whenever these conspiracy theorists pop up with these absurd concepts and rebuttals of reality, I ask how such a scam could be effected without thousands of people being directly involved and implicated.

For example, if man did not walk on the moon, who and what was on the rocket that we all saw launched in July, 1968? If the rocket was empty, hundreds of people would have been aware of the deception. Where are they?

It is simplicity itself to refute the fact that certain events took place. It is far far harder to explain how the deception was implemented. So hard, in fact, that no theorist has yet offered an explanation as to how alleged scams such as they claim without the knowledge of the hordes of people who were directly involved.

It's a nonsense. An utter nonsense, which, like religion, ghost stories, UFO's and other myths, attracts people who feel the need to be contrary for no rational reason.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't.

Whenever these conspiracy theorists pop up with these absurd concepts and rebuttals of reality, I ask how such a scam could be effected without thousands of people being directly involved and implicated.

For example, if man did not walk on the moon, who and what was on the rocket that we all saw launched in July, 1968? If the rocket was empty, hundreds of people would have been aware of the deception. Where are they?

It is simplicity itself to refute the fact that certain events took place. It is far far harder to explain how the deception was implemented. So hard, in fact, that no theorist has yet offered an explanation as to how alleged scams such as they claim without the knowledge of the hordes of people who were directly involved.

It's a nonsense. An utter nonsense, which, like religion, ghost stories, UFO's and other myths, attracts people who feel the need to be contrary for no rational reason.

I agree Bricktop, but I don't spend a lot of time reading about it either.

Bricktop

Nor should you. You have more important things to spend time on.