Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

WTF is this censorship crap?

Started by Aryan, September 30, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sure maybe later, but right now I've more pressing matters to attend to, like clipping my toenails.

My  girlfriend and I hire chavs to clip ours. We pay them in Carlsberg Special Brews.

Bricktop

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"In other words fake Conservatives, like the Korean cuck.

No, I'm a true blue true fiscal conservative. And a supporter of multiculturalism and immigration. White trash is a financial burden on the West. Diligent, educated immigrants foot the bill for your kind.

True Conservatives don't support mass immigration, you my yellow cock-less friend, are a phoney. You may aswell just come out of the closet and own up to being a libturd, not that it makes any difference considering your ethnicity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"In other words fake Conservatives, like the Korean cuck.

No, I'm a true blue true fiscal conservative. And a supporter of multiculturalism and immigration. White trash is a financial burden on the West. Diligent, educated immigrants foot the bill for your kind.

True Conservatives don't support mass immigration, you my yellow cock-less friend, are a phoney. You may aswell just come out of the closet and own up to being a libturd, not that it makes any difference considering your ethnicity.

Actually, they do. Conservatives are aligned with big business and big business is controlled by progtards. As I keep telling old Joe, there is no right and no choice in the West.

Aryan

The political left and right have become distorted beyond recognition in today's world. The actual struggle which is taking place is between Globalism and Nationalism.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The political left and right have become distorted beyond recognition in today's world. The actual struggle which is taking place is between Globalism and Nationalism.

The true puppet masters pull the strings.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The political left and right have become distorted beyond recognition in today's world. The actual struggle which is taking place is between Globalism and Nationalism.

As the Seoul brother says, democracy was not designed for the social media age. All social media is in the hands of ultra rich progtards. They have pushed the political spectrum so far left that we have no real choice anymore. Democracy needs an overhaul to keep up with the changes.

cc

In effect, social media is 1984

The only thing Orwell missed was that it was not the government per se .... well, not yet
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

As the Seoul brother says, democracy was not designed for the social media age. All social media is in the hands of ultra rich progtards. They have pushed the political spectrum so far left that we have no real choice anymore. Democracy needs an overhaul to keep up with the changes.

Not only that, but the Elites that took over the media in general starting decades ago. Social Media it became even more extreme.

Wanna hear an idea I had years ago? Screw congress, back in the day, a senator was elected, to be the voice of the people, since all the people could not go and discuss/vote on matters. I say, create a secure national site, for citizens to vote on matters.

We could still have a president, but I think how that person is selected should change too. The lil guy never gets the light, due to the media. Instead, all presidents are linked to the royal bloodline. They always make sure they keep rule. So its kinda like WWE where its Macho Man vs Hulk Hogan and they have a beer afterwards. The agenda keeps getting pushed, though different agendas. I was skeptical of Hiliar vs Trump, because they are both distant cousins, though this election was one of the dirtiest. Its obvious THEY dont like Trump though, thats for sure. One only has to look at the news to see that.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"In effect, social media is 1984

The only thing Orwell missed was that it was not the government per se .... well, not yet

I really want to read that book. Maybe that will be my next one I read lol.

Saw a movie earlier called What Happened to Monday. It was a lil in the future, and siblings were not allowed to control the population. There was 7 siblings that lived in secrecy. There was hi-tec tracking to ensure everyone was who they were suppose to be. Was a real good movie.

I also saw What Dreams May Come earlier with Robin Williams for the first time. Such a good movie, and yet so sad. Also was crazy sine Robin is gone now.

Anonymous

Not only that, but the Elites that took over the media in general starting decades ago. Social Media it became even more extreme.

Wanna hear an idea I had years ago? Screw congress, back in the day, a senator was elected, to be the voice of the people, since all the people could not go and discuss/vote on matters. I say, create a secure national site, for citizens to vote on matters.

We could still have a president, but I think how that person is selected should change too. The lil guy never gets the light, due to the media. Instead, all presidents are linked to the royal bloodline. They always make sure they keep rule. So its kinda like WWE where its Macho Man vs Hulk Hogan and they have a beer afterwards. The agenda keeps getting pushed, though different agendas. I was skeptical of Hiliar vs Trump, because they are both distant cousins, though this election was one of the dirtiest. Its obvious THEY dont like Trump though, thats for sure. One only has to look at the news to see that.

Before the social media age, there was still some balance. Since everyone under forty uses social media and since all social media is prog owned, we have 1984 as ceec wrote.

Blazor

Before the social media age, there was still some balance. Since everyone under forty uses social media and since all social media is prog owned, we have 1984 as ceec wrote.

You're right man. But it was a build up on the kids in school prior trust me. I remember when they installed the tvs and we had to watch a news channel that parents couldnt watch. I cant stand social media, too much censorship for me, and too many fake fuckers. Sure there are some on forums, but at least they know they are being fake lol, I would hope lol.

Aryan

(((Puppet Masters)))  :laugh:

Aryan

Things have never been balanced, before the internet all people had to rely on for the news were newspapers and television, both of which were and still are owned and controlled by super-wealthy Jews, who pump out their own particular brands of propaganda.  At least now the truth has a chance of getting out online thanks to free speech still being permitted on certain sites, except of course for the big name tech giant sites who are rigidly PC.  The corporate elites had absolutely no idea that the web would be such a huge thorn in their sides, because if they had forseen it they would have censored it from the start, something which they are now trying to do.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

(((Puppet Masters)))  :laugh:

Puppet Masters, Elite, They, Jews (mostly), its all the same  :laugh: