Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

WTF is this censorship crap?

Started by Aryan, September 30, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE",...

What are you talking about SCOUSE..

I gave you an entire thread about your favourite bogeymen..

You have complete control over it..

But, on a small board like this one two identical threads suck all the oxygen out of the room..

I have said this to Joe, and others too, so don't feel I am picking on you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What are you talking about SCOUSE..

I gave you an entire thread about your favourite bogeymen..

You have complete control over it..

But, on a small board like this one two identical threads suck all the oxygen out of the room..

I have said this to Joe, and others too, so don't feel I am picking on you.

Didn't you offer him his own sub that he could mod?

Aryan

I just spent 10 minutes posting a reply to IronHorseJockey and your decision to merge the threads has resulted in my post being lost...

You'll have to forgive me for being a tad irritated.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I just spent 10 minutes posting a reply to IronHorseJockey and your decision to merge the threads has resulted in my post being lost...

I apologize for that SCOUSE..

But, it was requested another Jewish conspiracy thread was not necessary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I just spent 10 minutes posting a reply to IronHorseJockey and your decision to merge the threads has resulted in my post being lost...

So, you merged threads because no forum can stomach two threads like the one you set up for Scouser? A post in progress got lost in the shuffle, is that  correct?

Aryan

Ok no problem, it's your board after all, and I'm not going to insult you by trying to tell you how to run it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

So, you merged threads because no forum can stomach two threads like the one you set up for Scouser? A post in progress got lost in the shuffle, is that  correct?

That seems to be what happened.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok no problem, it's your board after all, and I'm not going to insult you by trying to tell you how to run it.

Please don't be like that SCOUSE..

I'm always willing to accommodate reasonable requests from anyone.

Aryan

No forum can stomach?

Why is that my delicate yellow snowflake?  :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok no problem, it's your board after all, and I'm not going to insult you by trying to tell you how to run it.

Please don't be like that SCOUSE..

I'm always willing to accommodate reasonable requests from anyone.

I'm not being like anything, Shen Li is clearly the one looking for an argument.

I've already explained my actions and the reason for them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

No forum can stomach?

No, seriously dude. Why do you think no forum welcomes Total Dunce? Is it because of his vast knowledge of a broad range of  topics that most people are interested in.

Aryan

No forum can stomach?

No, seriously dude. Why do you think no forum welcomes Total Dunce? Is it because of his vast knowledge of a broad range of  topics that most people are interested in.

Well, considering the fact that you post on here about twice a month, I'm not sure that you've done enough to earn the title of Blue Cashew post quality inspector.   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

No forum can stomach?

You and I both know TD was not banned for his churlish repetitive insults.

Anonymous

Fash, you big meanie. Do you see what you did? You made the poor little intellectually challenged aryan junkie dole recipient cry.