The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Jew is subversive...

Started by Bricktop, October 01, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Christ on a cupcake.

Do you ever pay attention to my erudite and sagacious posts?

I do NOT, nor have ever, supported Israel as a sovereign State. I have frequently spoken out against Israel's aggression and apartheid.

I do NOT, nor have ever, supported ANY religious organisation, or State primarily defined by a religion or cult.

That does not mean I am anti-Jewish for it's own sake. I am anti-Jewish because it is a religion, and all religions are subversive and a handbrake on the wheel of progress of our civilisation.

I am also anti Catholic, anti Anglican, anti Muslim, and every other crackpot belief system that claims some form of supremacy through fear.  

I also hate Liverpool FC because it's supporters are gap toothed chavs that guzzle Carlsberg cat piss.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Christ on a cupcake.

I do NOT, nor have ever, supported Israel as a sovereign State. I have frequently spoken out against Israel's aggression and apartheid.

I do NOT, nor have ever, supported ANY religious organisation, or State primarily defined by a religion or cult.

That does not mean I am anti-Jewish for it's own sake. I am anti-Jewish because it is a religion, and all religions are subversive and a handbrake on the wheel of progress of our civilisation.

I am also anti Catholic, anti Anglican, anti Muslim, and every other crackpot belief system that claims some form of supremacy through fear.  

I also hate Liverpool FC because it's supporters are gap toothed chavs that guzzle Carlsberg cat piss.

I don't understand what support Israel means?

As a Christian I want Israel to remain an independent nation that will eventually be saved and become Christian according to biblical prophecy..

I suspect support to secular people means respecting it's sovereignty against hostile neighbours.

Aryan

I'm not gapped tooth!  acc_angry

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't understand what support Israel means?

As a Christian I want Israel to remain an independent nation that will eventually be saved and become Christian according to biblical prophecy..

I suspect support to secular people means respecting it's sovereignty against hostile neighbours.

Sounds like a fairytale to me....

The way Israel carries on, those Zionists will have stirred up enough trouble to spark off WW3 before any of your plan can come to fruition.

Also, do you honestly believe that Jews will allow their homeland to be transformed into a Christian nation? Many Jews hate Christians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

The way Israel carries on, those Zionists will have stirred up enough trouble to spark off WW3 before any of your plan can come to fruition.

Also, do you honestly believe that Jews will allow their homeland to be transformed into a Christian nation? Many Jews hate Christians.

Galatians 3:29, where Paul says, "If you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring."

Paul assures us in Romans 11:26 that, "All Israel will be saved"

We Zionists welcome events such as the USA moving their embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem..

Psalm 2:6-9 — David says the Messiah will reign over "the very ends of the earth" from Mount Zion in Jerusalem.

He's coming SCOUSE, are you ready?

Anonymous

Galatians 3:29, where Paul says, "If you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring."

We Zionists welcome events such as the USA moving their embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem..

Psalm 2:6-9 — David says the Messiah will reign over "the very ends of the earth" from Mount Zion in Jerusalem.

I don't talk about it much, but I am a struggling believer myself. I accept that a large chunk of Israelis will accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour in the end times according to bible prophesy . That could be next year or it could be in one hundred years.

Bricktop

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"He's coming SCOUSE, are you ready?

If he sees it happening on Utube, maybe :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I swear if some guy with a beard and wearing a caftan stood in the middle of Jerusalem and said "I'm back", half the world would go nuts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I don't talk about it much, but I am a struggling believer myself. I accept that a large chunk of Israelis will accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour in the end times according to bible prophesy . That could be next year or it could be in one hundred years.

No frickin way. See, this is why I will never give up the barrel wash. It makes people fall for fairy tales.

Aryan

I didn't know you were religious. Well I guess it explains why you always side with the pro Israel brigade on here....

Anonymous

I didn't know you were religious. Well I guess it explains why you always side with the pro Israel brigade on here....

That admission from old Jock came as a surprise to me too.

But, I am pro Israel too like almost all anti progs. If you want an Israeli apartheid, muslim apologist prog forum here is one for you.

Queers Against Israeli Apartheid

https://queersagainstapartheid.org/">https://queersagainstapartheid.org/

Bricktop

Single malt drinkers believe in aliens.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

No frickin way. See, this is why I will never give up the barrel wash. It makes people fall for fairy tales.

:001_rolleyes:

cc

Scouse will immediately ask him to resurrect hitler  .. so that they both can go to where they both are going together    

acc_devil
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell