Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

our sixth anniversary

Started by Anonymous, October 02, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That's cool...your farm, your animals.

Just be aware, as I have said often, that everything Freud says is just part of his troll, so he can go back to his BH era gangmates and brag about what a clever boy he is.

Just remember you're dealing with someone who got his jollies from tearing forums down, and creating as much havoc and mayhem as he and his team could.

When he whines about his thread being hijacked, it's just his way of agitating...he couldn't give a fuck about this place other than as a means of pretending how clever he is.

Who you calling an animal, Lavender Arse!  ac_beating

You would be a sheep.

:laugh:

Well, that latest jibe isn't exactly accurate....

If I chose to be a 'sheep' as you so eloquently put it, surely I would support the modern day policies and general status-quo of left wing faggotry and mass immigration which is promoted in the mainstream?

Rather than oppose it and promote policies which are good for whites?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Just be aware, as I have said often, that everything Freud says is just part of his troll, so he can go back to his BH era gangmates and brag about what a clever boy he is.

Just remember you're dealing with someone who got his jollies from tearing forums down, and creating as much havoc and mayhem as he and his team could.

When he whines about his thread being hijacked, it's just his way of agitating...he couldn't give a fuck about this place other than as a means of pretending how clever he is.

You would be a sheep.

:laugh:

Well, that latest jibe isn't exactly accurate....

If I chose to be a 'sheep' as you so eloquently put it, surely I would support the modern day policies and general status-quo of left wing faggotry and mass immigration which is promoted in the mainstream?

Rather than oppose it and promote policies which are good for whites?

Relax SCOUSE, it was joking..

There's no need for you to explain why you follow without question the neoreactionary movement.

Bricktop

Freud!!

The lowest form of life.

Frood

Cops are dumb sheep always getting slaughtered.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Congratulations Fashionista on six years.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Cops are dumb sheep always getting slaughtered.

Odd. I wasn't slaughtered. On the other hand, a number of people, many like you, probably regretted engaging with me.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Cops are dumb sheep always getting slaughtered.

Odd. I wasn't slaughtered. On the other hand, a number of people, many like you, probably regretted engaging with me.

You escaped like a cockroach.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Freud!!

The lowest form of life.

I don't pay much attention to him...

Bricktop

Dude, that was harsh.

Attention is what he craves. I suspect he is now sitting in the corner of his dingy cabin, drying a tear from his cheek because someone is withholding ATTENTION from him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude, that was harsh.

Attention is what he craves. I suspect he is now sitting in the corner of his dingy cabin, drying a tear from his cheek because someone is withholding ATTENTION from him.

I Dinky Freud lives in Melbourne?

Bricktop

No.

He lives a couple of hours north west of Melbourne, in or near the city of Bendigo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No.

He lives a couple of hours north west of Melbourne, in or near the city of Bendigo.

I looked it up..

A city of 96,000.

Bricktop

Yes.

Nice city, really. Old goldmining centre.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes.

Nice city, really. Old goldmining centre.

That's what I read from wikipedia.