Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

our sixth anniversary

Started by Anonymous, October 02, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

I started a thread about a Tasmania trip and couldn't be bothered updating it after all the shitslinging and hooha. It was like, what's the point?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You host one of them. And he's still bosom buddies with the remainder.

Why else do you think he keeps playing his con??

I know Dinky and caskur are from flame forums. But, I look at their posts rather than the person behind them. Besides, caskur has been a fine addition so far. Red_brazilian_nut is a terrific contributor. I just wish he would post more often.

Dinky is pretty good at times too. I ignore his I'm a woman troll, and focus on the content of his posts.

There is a distinction between them.

Caskur and RBN are here because they wish to participate in a generally placid forum and talk about adult things from time to time.

Freud's presence is classic BH forum raiding with malicious intent. Cause division, create antagonism, undermine and generate disharmony.

Most BH'ers ride in, create a nuisance for as long as they can before being banned and riding out again. Freud plays a long game. It should not be forgotten that amongst other flaws, it is widely accepted that everything he says is a lie. As long as I am here, no guard shall be dropped, and no trust given. He knows that. I know that.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I started a thread about a Tasmania trip and couldn't be bothered updating it after all the shitslinging and hooha. It was like, what's the point?

Yeah, and the punters are flocking in to THAT thread, aren't they, bozo.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"West Coast...dude, we're not on the same side of the planet!!!

It was meant for anyone west of me that was still up, and west can keep going "around" the planet... if you believe in the round ball lol. You let me down Brick!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Dude, what can I say...if the planet was flat, why aren't we all in the dark at the same time when the sun goes down?

Frankly, if I were god, I'm make the planet square. That would be so cool.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude, what can I say...if the planet was flat, why aren't we all in the dark at the same time when the sun goes down?

Frankly, if I were god, I'm make the planet square. That would be so cool.

Dude, its cause he aint square bro!

lol

Kinda like this...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUk9ErF6894hwfGrv3OwpoApIGNwTuAqS7l0HrBDxOGx6vwLh-">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I started a thread about a Tasmania trip and couldn't be bothered updating it after all the shitslinging and hooha. It was like, what's the point?

Yeah, and the punters are flocking in to THAT thread, aren't they, bozo.

You stunk it up. I can't blame anybody for walking away from it. I walked, myself, rather than fight an uphill battle with your propensity to turd up an otherwise perfectly good and well intentioned thread.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You host one of them. And he's still bosom buddies with the remainder.

Why else do you think he keeps playing his con??

I know Dinky and caskur are from flame forums. But, I look at their posts rather than the person behind them. Besides, caskur has been a fine addition so far. Red_brazilian_nut is a terrific contributor. I just wish he would post more often.

Dinky is pretty good at times too. I ignore his I'm a woman troll, and focus on the content of his posts.

There is a distinction between them.

Caskur and RBN are here because they wish to participate in a generally placid forum and talk about adult things from time to time.

Freud's presence is classic BH forum raiding with malicious intent. Cause division, create antagonism, undermine and generate disharmony.

Most BH'ers ride in, create a nuisance for as long as they can before being banned and riding out again. Freud plays a long game. It should not be forgotten that amongst other flaws, it is widely accepted that everything he says is a lie. As long as I am here, no guard shall be dropped, and no trust given. He knows that. I know that.

Yep!

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FNe7aenG4oM1Py%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">.

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Nearly 70 going on 7 years old.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Whatever floats your slobber cup.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Pretty much anything except pretending to be someone I'm not.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's cool...your farm, your animals.

Just be aware, as I have said often, that everything Freud says is just part of his troll, so he can go back to his BH era gangmates and brag about what a clever boy he is.

Just remember you're dealing with someone who got his jollies from tearing forums down, and creating as much havoc and mayhem as he and his team could.

When he whines about his thread being hijacked, it's just his way of agitating...he couldn't give a fuck about this place other than as a means of pretending how clever he is.

Who you calling an animal, Lavender Arse!  ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That's cool...your farm, your animals.

Just be aware, as I have said often, that everything Freud says is just part of his troll, so he can go back to his BH era gangmates and brag about what a clever boy he is.

Just remember you're dealing with someone who got his jollies from tearing forums down, and creating as much havoc and mayhem as he and his team could.

When he whines about his thread being hijacked, it's just his way of agitating...he couldn't give a fuck about this place other than as a means of pretending how clever he is.

Who you calling an animal, Lavender Arse!  ac_beating

You would be a sheep.

:laugh: