News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Twas the nizzle before Legalizashizzle....

Started by Berry Sweet, October 17, 2018, 12:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Congratz to y'all up north!

:punk:  :Ghelyon:

I couldn't care less about legalization.

I care for both legalization and decrimnalization.  I suffer from insomnia and inflammation.  Both of which I ja e been prescribed prescription drugs...and both ha e horrible side effect.  The insomnia pills worked but they are addicting and dangerous.  There are many reports of sleepwalking and not remembering the next day...such incidents include driving.  It's dangerous!

I dont take prescription drugs for that anymore, just cannabis.  It helps me sleep and subsides the pain.  With zero side effects or addiction.

I should have a right to decide what I choose to put into my body without having to worry I will be jailed or have my kid taken away from me.

If anything, those prescription drugs should be illegal.

Darn tootin' Berry! Well said! I think Fash wants you to pray though  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Legalizashizzle...

Bwahahahahahahahahahha! Good one, Berry!

I know! I saw that last night and couldn't stop laughing...I'm still giggling over it! Lol

I just want to know how big that smoke cloud got up there  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Congratz to y'all up north!

:punk:  :Ghelyon:

I couldn't care less about legalization.

I care for both legalization and decrimnalization.  I suffer from insomnia and inflammation.  Both of which I ja e been prescribed prescription drugs...and both ha e horrible side effect.  The insomnia pills worked but they are addicting and dangerous.  There are many reports of sleepwalking and not remembering the next day...such incidents include driving.  It's dangerous!

I dont take prescription drugs for that anymore, just cannabis.  It helps me sleep and subsides the pain.  With zero side effects or addiction.

I should have a right to decide what I choose to put into my body without having to worry I will be jailed or have my kid taken away from me.

If anything, those prescription drugs should be illegal.

Darn tootin' Berry! Well said! I think Fash wants you to pray though  :laugh:

I pray to but unfortunately, I live in a mortal body.

But then again,

" then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

Gen 1:29

I'm sure we can use them for medicine too as many other herbs and oils are mentioned in the bible for consumption and good use.

Berry Sweet

I know! I saw that last night and couldn't stop laughing...I'm still giggling over it! Lol

Lol  nothing is going to change.  It will be the same as always.  I smell it everywhere.  In good neighborhoods, driving hown the highway or freeway.

My kids dad is so pathetic.  People around where I live smoke it..or they walk by nd smoke it...even tho they dont live where I lived.

One time someone smoked one before he came for a visit and he was blaming me, said it was me...why would I toke a big chonger before he came over?? But get this...shit for brains started recording the area on his cell because of the smell...lol...what a maroon!

Blazor

I pray to but unfortunately, I live in a mortal body.

But then again,

" then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

Gen 1:29

I'm sure we can use them for medicine too as many other herbs and oils are mentioned in the bible for consumption and good use.

I still believe the bible says its ok. One of my favorites I saw in a High Times magazine was "In the end of days people will look across the river to the tree of life, and the leaves of the tree will be the healing of the nations"  :thumbup:

Blazor

Lol  nothing is going to change.  It will be the same as always.  I smell it everywhere.  In good neighborhoods, driving hown the highway or freeway.

My kids dad is so pathetic.  People around where I live smoke it..or they walk by nd smoke it...even tho they dont live where I lived.

One time someone smoked one before he came for a visit and he was blaming me, said it was me...why would I toke a big chonger before he came over?? But get this...shit for brains started recording the area on his cell because of the smell...lol...what a maroon!

I think you're a smart lady for making him your ex lol.

Anonymous

Pot legalization is a distraction from Justine's awful record.

Berry Sweet

I think you're a smart lady for making him your ex lol.

Thx!  ac_smile

You cant very far with someone who tries to video record smells...

Bricktop

If they could, YOUR house would win an Oscar!!

Best Fart Movie!!!

Thiel

Legalization has not changed much at my company, my customers and my suppliers. Safety sensitive work will still require urinalysis screening until widespread impairment testing is developed.
gay, conservative and proud

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"If they could, YOUR house would win an Oscar!!

Best Fart Movie!!!

Well...I domt want to brag or anything..  :001_tongue:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Thiel"Legalization has not changed much at my company, my customers and my suppliers. Safety sensitive work will still require urinalysis screening until widespread impairment testing is developed.

Well, I agree no one should be smoking pot and working at the same time.  Same goes for alcohol.

I never toke and go to work. And I dont use it to "get high".  I dont like being high...but the relaxation of it is amazing for my inflammation.

It will take them years to be able to screen for impairment.  It's just something that simply wont work right now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"Legalization has not changed much at my company, my customers and my suppliers. Safety sensitive work will still require urinalysis screening until widespread impairment testing is developed.

Well, I agree no one should be smoking pot and working at the same time.  Same goes for alcohol.

I never toke and go to work. And I dont use it to "get high".  I dont like being high...but the relaxation of it is amazing for my inflammation.

It will take them years to be able to screen for impairment.  It's just something that simply wont work right now.

necessity is the mother of invention. I think it will happen sooner than you think.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

necessity is the mother of invention. I think it will happen sooner than you think.

Then they should start screening for alcohol and prescription drugs too.

There are so many people drinking on the job...and popping pills

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Then they should start screening for alcohol and prescription drugs too.

There are so many people drinking on the job...and popping pills

At CP, if there is a derailment or on track collision, the coductor and the engineer are sent immediately for pee testing. I am not sure what they screen for besides pot.