News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8239
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

The Byzantine Empire (Ever heard of it?)

Started by Aryan, October 24, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

This is fascinating and a golden piece of information which I have only just learned about....

Non-violent formula for controlling the Jews

Mullins' NEW HISTORY of the JEWS

By Eustace Mullins

(日本語訳:ユダヤ問題解決の 三つの方法 )

In all of recorded history, there was only one civilization which the Jews could not destroy. Because of this, they have given it the silent treatment. Few American college graduates with a Ph.D. degree could tell you what the Byzantine Empire was.

It was the Empire of East Rome, set up by Roman leaders after the Jews had destroyed Rome. This empire functioned in Constantinople for twelve hundred years, the longest duration of any empire in the history of the world.

Throughout the history of Byzantium, as it was known, by imperial edict, no Jew was allowed to hold any post in the Empire, nor was he allowed to educate the young. The Byzantine Empire finally fell to the Turks after twelve centuries of prosperity, and the Jews have attempted to wipe out all traces of its history.

Yet its edicts against the Jews were not cruel; in fact, the Jews lived unmolested and prosperously in the empire throughout its history, but here alone the vicious cycle of host and parasite did not take place.

It was a Christian civilization, and the Jews were not able to exercise any influence. Nor did the Orthodox priests bewilder their congregations with any vicious lies about Christ being a Jew.

No wonder the Jews want to eradicate the memory of such a culture.

It was Ezra Pound who launched upon a study of Byzantine civilization, and who reminded the world of this happily non-Jewish land.

From the Byzantines, Pound derived his no-violent formula for controlling the Jews.

"The answer to the Jewish problem is simple," he said.

"Keep them out of banking, out of education, out of government."

And this is how simple it is.

There is no need to kill the Jews. In fact, every pogrom in history has played into their hands, and has in many instances been cleverly instigated by them.

Get the Jews out of banking and they cannot control the economic life of the community.

Get the Jews out of education [& media] and they can not pervert the minds of the young [& old] to their subversive doctrines.

Get the Jews out of government and they cannot betray the nation.

Anonymous

Simply not true. The Justinian code forbade non Christians(Jews, pagans etc) from owning Christian slaves, but that was about it.

Aryan

What isn't true? That Jews weren't allowed to hold positions of power or influence in that civilisation and the nation prospered because of it?

Aryan

It reminds me of NS Germany prior to the Jews lighting the fuse which sparked WW2...

cc

Laff for today

Hitler's pawn / today tool: "The jooOOoos MADE him do it  

What a friking goofball  ... this beats any bizarre  theory he and his ilk has put forward to date

:crazy:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Refuted brilliantly as always by the resident Zionist.  ac_toofunny

Blazor

Very interesting Scouse  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I think I had seen the name Byzantine before, but hadnt looked into it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Dude...you need to sign up for a tertiary education, or join the police force.

Either one of those erstwhile institutions would teach you a fundamental principle of proclaiming information to be fact; check your fucking sources!!!

"Eustace Clarence Mullins Jr. (March 9, 1923 – February 2, 2010)[1] was an antisemitic American writer, propagandist,[2] Holocaust denier, and disciple of the poet Ezra Pound.[3] His best-known book is The Secrets of The Federal Reserve, in which he alleged that several high-profile bankers had conspired to write the Federal Reserve Act for their own nefarious purposes, and then induced Congress to enact it into law. David Randall called Mullins "one of the world's leading conspiracy theorists."[4] The Southern Poverty Law Center described him as "a one-man organization of hate".[5] ".

Citing information as fact usually requires a source that is either objective...or identifies any special interest in the nature of the fact and it's possible influence. For example, people who work in the coal mining sector who pronounce that burning coal is non-polluting need to expose their vested interest. A scientist who simply researches and discovers coal is non polluting has no vested interest.

"Mullins was involved with a number of extremist right-wing and neofascist groups from the early 1950s through the 1990s.[32] These included the National Association for the Advancement of White People and James H. Madole's[15] organization, the National Renaissance Party (NRP).[33] In the early 1950s Mullins regularly[33] spoke in public at NRP demonstrations.[15] His then-roommate was Matt Koehl, later the leader of the American Nazi Party but at that time head of the NRP's "Security Echelon Guard."[15]

In the late 1950s Mullins also collaborated with self-proclaimed "scientific racist" Robert Kuttner, an associate editor of Charles Lee Smith's magazine, The Truth Seeker, in theorizing Kuttner's ideas on white supremacy. They cofounded the Institute for Biopolitics in 1958 in order to popularize Kuttner's theories and their precursors in the work of Morley Roberts.[33]

By the mid-1990s Mullins was "considered a national leader" in the constitutional militia movement.[34] He spoke regularly to militia groups across the United States during this time.[24] The Secrets of the Federal Reserve provided, in part, the theoretical underpinning of the movement's conspiracy theories about a secretive cabal of wealthy families controlling the international monetary system.[35] "

FAIL.

cc

According to Mullins it was Ezra Pound who set him on the course of research that led to his writing The Secrets of The Federal Reserve

During that time, Pound was in the  St. Elizabeth's Hospital for the Mentally Ill

In 1950 he helped Senator Joseph McCarthy in making claims about Communist Party funding sources.[9] He later stated that he believed McCarthy had "started to turn the tide against world communism"

I'm sure it will keep getting get funnier around here if our lovable Liverpool Lollipop sticks around a while

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude needs to learn to check his sources.

Give Scouse a break. Until he posted this, he thought Constantinople was a condition cured by laxatives.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"According to Mullins it was Ezra Pound who set him on the course of research that led to his writing The Secrets of The Federal Reserve

During that time, Pound was in the  St. Elizabeth's Hospital for the Mentally Ill

In 1950 he helped Senator Joseph McCarthy in making claims about Communist Party funding sources.[9] He later stated that he believed McCarthy had "started to turn the tide against world communism"

I'm sure it will keep getting get funnier around here if our lovable Liverpool Lollipop sticks around a while

Seriously??? You accuse me of neglecting to check my sources while quoting from somewhere which cites a quote from the SPLC.  :oeudC:

You dismiss everything stated here because the guy was Jew-wise and subsequently gained support from like minded individuals?

Just because a source leans in a certain direction doesn't automatically mean everything they say is false.

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Give Scouse a break. Until he posted this, he thought Constantinople was a condition cured by laxatives.

:roll:

Yup!! Adviser @ Hospital for the Mentally Ill  ... McCarthy  helper .... when it gets that screwy, it usually gets worse  .. it one gave a damn to look further

Aryan

That quote was meant for Bricktop not cc.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

:roll:

Yup!!

How the hell is that even close to being funny?

Seriously, enlighten me...