News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Pittsburgh police confirms 'active shooter' at synagogue; 11 Murdered, 3 cops hurt

Started by cc, October 27, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Maybe Bricktop is right..

Perhaps severely restricting firearms is the answer.

It will make no difference in a country with 265 million civilian guns.

Perhaps you're right.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Perhaps you're right.

You could restrict sales, but even that would probably do very little.  And a full ban is virtually impossible. Even if asked to turn in those guns most people would refuse and they would get away with it. The government has neither the man power nor the resources to thoroughly search hundreds of millions of homes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Perhaps you're right.

You could restrict sales, but even that would probably do very little.  And a full ban is virtually impossible. Even if asked to turn in those guns most people would refuse and they would get away with it. The government has neither the man power nor the resources to thoroughly search hundreds of millions of homes.

Like I said, it is too late for a ban.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

Perhaps you're right.

Like I said, it is too late for a ban.
Sorry I missed that post.  You are correct as usual ac_drinks

Wazzzup

Some progtards and fake news media try to blame trump for synagogue shooting

Some in the lying media and some hollywood celebs are trying to link the synagogue shooting to trump.  Even though the shooter said specifically he didn't like Trump.  Even though Trump has solidly supported israel (while many democrats do not support Israel.)  Even though Trump, opposed by democrats, granted the long time request of Israel to move the US embassy to Jerusalem.

Some Hollywood celebs blame trump

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/10/28/hollywood-blames-trump-and-his-supporters-for-synagogue-shooting/">https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... -shooting/">https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/10/28/hollywood-blames-trump-and-his-supporters-for-synagogue-shooting/

Sarah Sanders Slams Washington Post for Exploiting Synagogue Shooting

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/10/28/sarah-sanders-slams-washington-post-for-exploiting-synagogue-shooting/">https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/201 ... -shooting/">https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/10/28/sarah-sanders-slams-washington-post-for-exploiting-synagogue-shooting/

BTW just two weeks ago, Farrakhan, friend of some democrats, compared Jews to termites ㅡ Twitter refuses to remove the post

https://ijr.com/farrakhan-twitter-termites-dorsey/">https://ijr.com/farrakhan-twitter-termites-dorsey/

Bricktop

Wasn't a group of Republicans shot down by a leftist, because they were REPUBLICANS.

So, who's fault was that? Obama's? Clinton's? Waters'?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wasn't a group of Republicans shot down by a leftist, because they were REPUBLICANS.

I could be wrong, but I believe you are referring to the 2017 congressional baseball shooting.

Bricktop

cc

Back to subject ... "some" background

PITTSBURGH – The man accused of storming a Pittsburgh synagogue and killing 11 worshippers during an anti-Semitic rampage was described Sunday by neighbors as a loner who listened to talk radio, chain-smoked and was so bland in person that he bordered on being "forgettable."

"I really wish there was some type of clue," Chris Hall, who lives next door to accused killer Robert Bowers, told Fox News. Hall said Bowers "felt more comfortable expressing his views online rather than in person. If I were to wave to him and he said, 'All Jews must die' or there was an SS sticker on his car, I would have f---ing reported him... but he didn't do any of those things."

He purportedly told investigators after he was captured that "all these Jews need to die."'

The statement, Hall said, came as a "complete shock."

"I can't believe this S.O.B. was right there," Hall said, shaking his head. "We didn't know what was on the other side of our walls. We never knew."

Hall said Bowers was so unassuming that his fiancee forgot his name.

"He'd say, 'Hi Kerri,' but she forgot his name," Hall said. "He never had any visitors. No family. No real friends. We'd see him go to his car where he had an ashtray. He'd sit in there, smoke and listen to talk radio."

In retrospect, Hall said there may have been signs that things weren't as they seemed with his next-door neighbor of nearly two years.

"This guy hid everything," Hall said. "He got a P.O. box. He didn't get his mail here. His name isn't even in the mail room. No stickers or anything. And he paid the rent in cash."

[Even though Bowers kept his views on minorities a secret from his neighbors, he did spew anti-immigrant and anti-Semitic hatred on Gab – a social media network that bills itself as an alternative to Twitter that defends "liberty and free expression online." ]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Question: Does the fact that lethal firearms are freely available in the US encourage whackjobs like this to kill others?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Question: Does the fact that lethal firearms are freely available in the US encourage whackjobs like this to kill others?

ac_dunno

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Question: Does the fact that lethal firearms are freely available in the US encourage whackjobs like this to kill others?

Making it too easily accessible does.  You can pop down to the local walmart and buy a gun...I'm sure it's as easy as finding someone online to buy an assault rifle from.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wasn't a group of Republicans shot down by a leftist, because they were REPUBLICANS.

I could be wrong, but I believe you are referring to the 2017 congressional baseball shooting.

I just heard a clip of Sean Hannity where he said a year ago we shouldn't blame Bernie Sanders or democrats for that shooting.  Today not only are the media blaming trump for the fake bomber, but the synagogue shooting as well.  Just goes to show the mainstream media in America is more partisan and biased than one of the most ardent conservative voices on the right.

Anonymous

I just heard a clip of Sean Hannity where he said a year ago we shouldn't blame Bernie Sanders or democrats for that shooting.  Today not only are the media blaming trump for the fake bomber, but the synagogue shooting as well.  Just goes to show the mainstream media in America is more partisan and biased than one of the most ardent conservative voices on the right.

Good for Sean Hannity, shame on the mainstream media.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Making it too easily accessible does.  You can pop down to the local walmart and buy a gun...I'm sure it's as easy as finding someone online to buy an assault rifle from.

A jew hating crazy in Australia: "If I could get a gun, I'd kill every last one of them!!"

A jew hating crazy in America: "I can get a gun. I'm going to kill the jews".

Makes you think...