News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Pittsburgh police confirms 'active shooter' at synagogue; 11 Murdered, 3 cops hurt

Started by cc, October 27, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Pittsburgh police confirms 'active shooter' at synagogue; multiple victims reported

"Watching the events unfolding in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Law enforcement on the scene. People in Squirrel Hill area should remain sheltered. Looks like multiple fatalities. Beware of active shooter. God bless all!" he wrote.

Update: Reports of capture, not yet confirmed
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

8 Dead, Several Others Shot

He entered  screaming "All Jews Must Die!"

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/10/27/heavy-police-presence-near-synagogue-in-squirrel-hill/">https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/10 ... rrel-hill/">https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/10/27/heavy-police-presence-near-synagogue-in-squirrel-hill/

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Pittsburgh police confirms 'active shooter' at synagogue; multiple victims reported

"Watching the events unfolding in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Law enforcement on the scene. People in Squirrel Hill area should remain sheltered. Looks like multiple fatalities. Beware of active shooter. God bless all!" he wrote.

:sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Pittsburgh police confirms 'active shooter' at synagogue; multiple victims reported

I skimmed the news headlines this morning. I must have missed this one.

cc

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/robert-bowers-gab-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all">

"Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist. There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation.

#Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90's to be ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp. But go ahead and keep saying you are #Winning."

That same day, Bowers wrote, "amazing amount of division on gab today. glas the overwhelming jew problem has been solved so we can now fight with each other."

In another message, Bowers wrote of Trump, "For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat." Bowers is a registered voter but is unaffiliated.

Online records show that Bowers had no criminal record in the state of Pennsylvania.

"Open you Eyes!  It's the filthy EVIL jews Bringing the Filthy EVIL Muslims into the Country!!

Stop the kikes then Worry About the Muslims!"

[Rings a bell. Now, where did I hear that before?]

[Can't confirm at this time a nazi "officially", but he posted on Gab alongside nazis - and sure spouts the nazi line]

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/robert-bowers-gab-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all">

"Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist. There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation.

#Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90's to be ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp. But go ahead and keep saying you are #Winning."

That same day, Bowers wrote, "amazing amount of division on gab today. glas the overwhelming jew problem has been solved so we can now fight with each other."

In another message, Bowers wrote of Trump, "For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat." Bowers is a registered voter but is unaffiliated.

Online records show that Bowers had no criminal record in the state of Pennsylvania.

"Open you Eyes!  It's the filthy EVIL jews Bringing the Filthy EVIL Muslims into the Country!!

Stop the kikes then Worry About the Muslims!"

[Rings a bell. Now, where did I hear that before?]

[Can't confirm at this time a nazi "officially", but he posted on Gab alongside nazis - and sure spouts the nazi line]

What a piece of filth.

Anonymous

Maybe Bricktop is right..

Perhaps severely restricting firearms is the answer.

cc

Well and good, but 1st there are so many out there in many countries and there is no way to get anywhere close to all of them recovered, .... 2nd if banned, someone dedicated to crime or to a cause such as this twerp will get one via any number of means (money being all that is needed) ...  and 3rd bombs (especially), knives, poisons, gases etc. would be substituted by such dedicated people

This twerp alone demonstrates such a powerful desire to harm and that that nothing will stop someone dedicated to destruction of those they hate

I especially mention bombs as an alternative because materials are common, individually legal, easily available, can be loaded with 100s of common everyday items as projectiles, not difficult to assemble with instructions being so prolific ... and results can be horrific in nature ... correctly built ones far exceeding the results of a gun alone ... and that's for those made of common materials.

Further, extremely powerful explosives are available on black market for the "dedicated" ... all it takes is the will + some money to do extreme damage and killing

I put forward that there is nothing we could do that would stop the extremely dedicated from finding a method of action

[BTW. I don't like being in the position of appearing to support guns. I'm merely pointing out the futility of banning them in many countries so far as stopping dedicated killers]

Bricktop

Much of what you say is distortion, urban myth or simply unsupported by fact.

Fewer guns = fewer deaths by gunfire. That is a fact.

I accept that America's genie is long out of the bottle, but their carnage informs us all that guns in the community is not a good thing.

cc

Unfortunate every tragedy takes this ridiculous and diversionary "not gonna happen /not gonna do a damned thing to stop it" direction  

Distortion? Bullshit

I made the case above ... not "for" guns, rather for the reality of alternative means that driven people can and would follow and have many times followed ... and will let it stand on its own

Meantime we find even here (and so many places) the identical  words, phrases,  bitterness, know it all attitude, smugness, raw hatred, accusatory tactics,  paranoia, and crackpot theories that today's vile murderer bathed in, surrounded himself in and used as support to believe the crap himself and take action.

Bricktop

cc

QuoteNow take away the gun from that vile murderer...what have you got?
A "dedicated" bomber able to kill many more. Killers gotta kill

QuoteAmerica's genie is long out of the bottle

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"Maybe Bricktop is right..

If you trust government.

*******cough cough cough*******
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It will make no difference in a country with 265 million civilian guns.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It will make no difference in a country with 265 million civilian guns.

Ya, the prohibition ship has sailed.