Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

KKUK: Halloween in Ireland - Traces still "alive in spirit" most everywhere

Started by cc, November 03, 2018, 06:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6348271/KK-UK-Ku-Klux-Klansmen-marching-streets-Britain-drinking-National-Front.html">Fun and frivolity  :001_rolleyes:

in the small UK town of in Newtownards, County Down, ten miles outside Belfast Northern  Ireland UK.

Knock Knock Knocking on a mosque door  .. "got candies? ... OK, irish whisky will do"

(OK, ya got me - they didn't actually knock on the door)

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/02/23/5713222-0-image-m-54_1541200420458.jpg">

Silhouetted by the glow of halogen lamps, a group of at least eight people wearing the sinister uniform of the Ku Klux Klan cult — flowing white robes embossed with the Coptic Christian cross, and pointy hoods with slits for their eyes — were brandishing large crucifixes menacingly outside the local Islamic centre.

Before leaving, the faceless gang posed defiantly for a photograph, first posted on social media but quickly beamed around the world via international news outlets such as CNN and The Washington Post.

Dead and gone? Unfortunately, not quite ... still traces "alive in spirit" most everywhere
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

cc

Well, not sure. And there's a reason for that.

As you know it's hard to tell when press and "authority" had gone so wonky of late. One cannot get accurate and proportional info. This article certainly branded them as a "gang"  .. identifying known members of a group "they say" is pretty bad .. part of it KKK like in spirit ... Yes, their use of the term that makes me a bit wary .. but .. at the same time we know that very strong belief is out there

BBC is even harsher .. again, they do brand everyone left of Marks as a radical right gang

There does "seem" to be some real "brotherhood" here .. and while not precisely KKK, the belief exists and we of course get very clear glimpses of how wannabe nazis think and group together from right here .. so I'm inclined to think it's not inert play, rather an expression of very strong belief ... if only "wishes", it is wishing out loud  and clear. From nazi-head to KKK is not a leap, it's only a small step that flirts with law I would guess

Dunno if you have really examined places like Wormfront .... it's a strong brotherhood and often the only thing that separates N's  from   the big K is the name

Bricktop

Taken in the wee small hours...Ireland...

Nah. Doesn't fit.

Idiots playing games.

cc

Maybe .. but they didn't make the uniforms at that moment

Thanks to our resident nazi, I've done some research. Whatever these guys are .... there's plenty of jew and black and brown AKA not-white hate that is organized online and a brotherhood of like minds (using the term minds lightly) .... and it is a very hot hate.

It's MUCH creepier than I had imagined

Whether the bunch call themselves a name starting with N or K is pretty much moot ... it's all one belief system

Bricktop

Oh, there's always been racism. It's far from a recent phenomenon. And you seem not to be aware that some entire nations still practice it.

There are countries in Asia that won't allow white people to obtain a drivers licence. Many Asian cultures frown on mixed marriages. Marry a white male christian in Pakistan and you will be beheaded. North Korea is not what I'd call "diverse".

See, the repugnancy of racism, if we believe the hype, propaganda and nonsense perpetuated by vested interests, only exists in WHITE cultures.

This is, of course, utterly inaccurate. There is MORE racism outside of white nations than within.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It's called tribalism... humans are tribal. That is a fact.

Except whites. We are not allowed to be tribal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6348271/KK-UK-Ku-Klux-Klansmen-marching-streets-Britain-drinking-National-Front.html">Fun and frivolity  :001_rolleyes:

in the small UK town of in Newtownards, County Down, ten miles outside Belfast Northern  Ireland UK.

Knock Knock Knocking on a mosque door  .. "got candies? ... OK, irish whisky will do"

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/02/23/5713222-0-image-m-54_1541200420458.jpg">

Silhouetted by the glow of halogen lamps, a group of at least eight people wearing the sinister uniform of the Ku Klux Klan cult — flowing white robes embossed with the Coptic Christian cross, and pointy hoods with slits for their eyes — were brandishing large crucifixes menacingly outside the local Islamic centre.

Before leaving, the faceless gang posed defiantly for a photograph, first posted on social media but quickly beamed around the world via international news outlets such as CNN and The Washington Post.

Dead and gone? Unfortunately, not quite ... still traces "alive in spirit" most everywhere

:2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect more frivolity than ferocity.

Maybe, but there's a fine line between the two.

cc

Good point. Digging into some of the critters on the scene, seems its both

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"

Well, unite with the Russians... they're white.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Herman"

Well, unite with the Russians... they're white.

Russia actually has embraced immigration under Putin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6348271/KK-UK-Ku-Klux-Klansmen-marching-streets-Britain-drinking-National-Front.html">Fun and frivolity  :001_rolleyes:

No violence  though correct?