The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fash, I've been wondering...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 10, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

My old lady has an obvious accent. I like it.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"My old lady has an obvious accent.

Of course she does!  People like you and Munday generally have to settle for Fresh of the Boats... :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Herman"My old lady has an obvious accent.

Of course she does!  People like you and Munday generally have to settle for Fresh of the Boats... :icon_wink:

My old lady is hot, educated, makes money and horny as a toad. What's not to love.

Chuck Bronson

Maybe one day I'll pick me up an Asian too.  I've never owned one before, but I'm willing to try almost anything once...

And since half of Vancouver is god damned Asian, this is a reality that I may have to accept...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Maybe one day I'll pick me up an Asian too.  I've never owned one before, but I'm willing to try almost anything once...

And since half of Vancouver is god damned Asian, this is a reality that I may have to accept...

Not much different than owning a white gal other than they earn more and don't depreciate as fast.

Chuck Bronson

True.

I wonder if Fash and her kids make fun of us Gweilo while out in public, speaking Mandarin?  Probably, and we wouldn't even know it...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"True.

I wonder if Fash and her kids make fun of us Gweilo while out in public, speaking Mandarin?  Probably, and we wouldn't even know it...

She is a good girl. Shen Li maybe, but not Fash.

Chuck Bronson

No doubt Chum Li does.  I can just imagine...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"No doubt Chum Li does.  I can just imagine...

I don't mind that kid either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"True.

We say laowai, and no we do not make fun of strangers.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"We say laowai

I knew it...    :mad:

:laugh: