Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Blurt

Started by Anonymous, November 14, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I don't know how that happened, but we have had some strange things happen..

Somehow Mel and Green_Hornet had mod privileges and Berry Sweet was briefly banned for example..

Please accept my apology and I can assure you, being caged was unintentional and you are now free.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't know how that happened, but we have had some strange things happen..

Somehow Mel and Green_Hornet had mod privileges and Berry Sweet was briefly banned for example..

Please accept my apology and I can assure you, being caged was unintentional and you are now free.

ac_smile

Hacked?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't know how that happened, but we have had some strange things happen..

ac_smile

Hacked?

I don't think so..

But, there are two admin handles..

I'll check the other one.

Chuck Bronson

If you are implying that I would possibly shitcan or otherwise fuck with regular posters here via Mod panel, you don't know me very well...

Whatever issues you've discovered with the status of those posters, has NOTHING to do with me.

Chuck Bronson

That said, I told the forum I was new Mod here like two months ago.  You didn't believe me and thought I was joking.

I hope you all found me to be fair.  And no, and I'll reiterate...  I did NOT fuck with any posters here.  None.

Check the Admin logs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"If you are implying that I would possibly shitcan or otherwise fuck with regular posters here via Mod panel, you don't know me very well...

Whatever issues you've discovered with the status of those posters, has NOTHING to do with me.

No Mel, I am not insinuating you had something to do with this.

Chuck Bronson

Thank you.  Just don't want anyone to think that I am to blame for this.

Anonymous

ac_smile

That is good. We need a centre-left voice like Blurt's to counter my small government, fiscal conservatism.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"That said, I told the forum I was new Mod here like two months ago.  You didn't believe me and thought I was joking.

Is this true?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"That said, I told the forum I was new Mod here like two months ago.  You didn't believe me and thought I was joking.

Is this true?

He could sticky threads and delete his own posts, but that was removed when I discovered what I did.

Bricktop

You thought it was OK to make Mel a mod?

Chuck Bronson

Fuck off, Bricktop...  You're lucky I didn't shitcan your loud mouth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You thought it was OK to make Mel a mod?

Mel was never a mod.

Bricktop

Why does he say he was?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why does he say he was?

Just to piss you off!