The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Photoshop Hijinks

Started by Blazor, November 14, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I was considering sending Blazor my photo so he can also photoshop me but I am being a "chicken." My privacy matters to me supremely.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I was considering sending Blazor my photo so he can also photoshop me but I am being a "chicken." My privacy matters to me supremely.

Blazor can be trusted.

kiebers

I doubt if Blazor is the issue....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I doubt if Blazor is the issue....LOL

I know kiebers.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know kiebers.

What do you think is the issue? Let's compare notes. You two go first.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

I know kiebers.

What do you think is the issue? Let's compare notes. You two go first.  ac_biggrin

I don't think there is an issue..

But, I understand why you are reluctant to share your photo..

There is some unstable people on these forums.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I was considering sending Blazor my photo so he can also photoshop me but I am being a "chicken." My privacy matters to me supremely.

No worries! If you wish it to be a PM thing, I can do that, and it will not be posted on the board  ac_smile

The Lounge is another option, but that would be up to you.

Also if you have an idea of what you would like to see in a chop, that may help me come up with an idea  ac_smile

I've chopped Gordy as a turkey, so I wouldnt have a problem chopping you as a "chicken" either  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

It makes you think twice especially when you are made aware that some posters here mine PI. Scary. ac_unsure
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blazor"

No worries! If you wish it to be a PM thing, I can do that, and it will not be posted on the board  ac_smile

Also if you have an idea of what you would like to see in a chop, that may help me come up with an idea  ac_smile

I've chopped Gordy as a turkey, so I wouldnt have a problem chopping you as a "chicken" either  :laugh:

Okay. Good ideas. Let me think on it and get back to you.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

Blazor

It makes you think twice especially when you are made aware that some posters here mine PI. Scary. ac_unsure

I can see why this is an issue for some.

I will say I do not worry most the time when I post my pic, cause I cant be found. Im not on social media, so there is no facial recognition of me to "tag" me with or anything lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"

Okay. Good ideas. Let me think on it and get back to you.  ac_biggrin

:thumbup:

Anonymous

As Seoul said, it takes all the fun out of things like Blazor's chops.

Anonymous

I thought this was pretty good work by Blazor.

Bricktop

Is that chicken as hot as you???

ac_wub

Anonymous

I'm finger lickin good. ac_dance