Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

welcome Gaon

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe Scouse has been appointed head of their Membership Committee. ac_lmfao

Welcome, nonetheless.

Thanks a lot Bricktop.

Scouse was one of the people I wanted to engage in discussion. Karl was another.

Karl is simply a troll, an alt of someone for sure. Scouse is a good guy, and he posts here. Should be a good discussion  :laugh:

Welcome btw!

Karl is boring beyond belief.  Scouse you can actually have a conversation with, I have no problem with him.

Welcome Gaon.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Gaon"Hi Fashionista, thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate it and I mean that.

I answered most of this in another discussion. But, to reiterate, I am a Russian born, Israeli raised, Canadian immigrant. I landed two years ago and I live in Surrey.

I have been paying the bills here by working in the building trades. I want to go to school and get a professional safety designation.

I found Vancouver Forum Memebee first, but it seems my registration was rejected. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise as I will have more time to post here. :wink:

Hi Gaon!

Born and raised in suburban metro Vancouver, happily married, no kids. Been driving city buses for over twenty five years.

Welcome! And best wishes!
<t></t>

Gaon

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Gaon"Hi Fashionista, thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate it and I mean that.

I answered most of this in another discussion. But, to reiterate, I am a Russian born, Israeli raised, Canadian immigrant. I landed two years ago and I live in Surrey.

I have been paying the bills here by working in the building trades. I want to go to school and get a professional safety designation.

I found Vancouver Forum Memebee first, but it seems my registration was rejected. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise as I will have more time to post here. :wink:

Hi Gaon!

Born and raised in suburban metro Vancouver, happily married, no kids. Been driving city buses for over to years.

Welcome! And best wishes!

Glad to meet you Superchecker.
The Russian Rock It

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe Scouse has been appointed head of their Membership Committee. ac_lmfao

Welcome, nonetheless.

Thanks a lot Bricktop.

Scouse was one of the people I wanted to engage in discussion. Karl was another.

Karl is simply a troll, an alt of someone for sure. Scouse is a good guy, and he posts here. Should be a good discussion  :laugh:

Welcome btw!

I thought they were both acting.
The Russian Rock It

cc

Initially I thought the Liverpool Lollipop was pretend nazi

I'm long since convinced he's a real Limy wannabe german .. genuine nazi nutcase

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm surprised he hasn't shown up yet.

He could spot an Israeli flag if it was planted on the moon.

:laugh:

Quick background - Originally from OZ, I flipped right-side-up while young when family came to Southern Ontario

Have spent a lot of my life on the coast here and also various US places and a spell in Filippines

Currently White Rock  .. close to Surrey
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"Initially I thought the Liverpool Lollipop was pretend nazi

I'm long since convinced he's a real Limy wannabe german .. nazi head

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm surprised he hasn't shown up yet.

He could spot an Israeli flag if it was planted on the moon.

:laugh:

I am unapologetic right wing Israeli. Are we a match. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

I am unapologetic

Yep. Match.

Quoteright wing

Yep. Match.

Quote from: "Gaon"Israeli

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"
I am unapologetic

Yep. Match.

Quoteright wing

Yep. Match.

Quote from: "Gaon"Israeli

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

I can live with that.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Perhaps so.

Sadly, I seriously doubt that Scouse can.

You'll get heat when he drops by again.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Perhaps so.

Sadly, I seriously doubt that Scouse can.

You'll get heat when he drops by again.

I spent three years in the IDF. I think I can handle that guy.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

I wouldn't imply otherwise.

However, it should be highlighted that his views are not generally supported by the rest of the members, so don't judge us by his opinions. He is somewhat unique amongst us, but he is one of us and we enjoy his presence. He adds colour, even if it is usually black.

cc

A tip - Always use the words "we" and "us" carefully

and such a vile hateful oaf is not "part of" me
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

And he cares for you soooo much... ac_crying

And it's not like you bait him. Oh noooooooo.... :001_rolleyes:

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"I wouldn't imply otherwise.

However, it should be highlighted that his views are not generally supported by the rest of the members, so don't judge us by his opinions. He is somewhat unique amongst us, but he is one of us and we enjoy his presence. He adds colour, even if it is usually black.

Words will never break me. Particularly when coming from an idiot. Scouse is background noise.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Welcome Gaon, I'm so happy you found us..

I am a Taiwanese Canadian, married, with children and living  in Calgary, Alberta.

If you wouldn't mind, perhaps you could tell us about yourself.....I gather you have a special connection to Israel?

Hi Fashionista, thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate it and I mean that.

A Russian and an Israeli. I like both.

Welcome to the nut house Gaon.