Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

welcome Gaon

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

QuoteA Russian and an Israeli. I like both.

Never thought I'd see a Ukranian say that.

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Gaon.

I am a locomotive engineer from Winnipeg. I am Trump/nationalist supporter and Trudeau/globalist hater.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Welcome Gaon, I'm so happy you found us..

I am a Taiwanese Canadian, married, with children and living  in Calgary, Alberta.

If you wouldn't mind, perhaps you could tell us about yourself.....I gather you have a special connection to Israel?

Hi Fashionista, thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate it and I mean that.

I answered most of this in another discussion. But, to reiterate, I am a Russian born, Israeli raised, Canadian immigrant. I landed two years ago and I live in Surrey.

I have been paying the bills here by working in the building trades. I want to go to school and get a professional safety designation.

I found Vancouver Forum Memebee first, but it seems my registration was rejected. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise as I will have more time to post here. :wink:

Shalom dude.

Gaon

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Welcome Gaon, I'm so happy you found us..

I am a Taiwanese Canadian, married, with children and living  in Calgary, Alberta.

If you wouldn't mind, perhaps you could tell us about yourself.....I gather you have a special connection to Israel?

Hi Fashionista, thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate it and I mean that.

I answered most of this in another discussion. But, to reiterate, I am a Russian born, Israeli raised, Canadian immigrant. I landed two years ago and I live in Surrey.

I have been paying the bills here by working in the building trades. I want to go to school and get a professional safety designation.

I found Vancouver Forum Memebee first, but it seems my registration was rejected. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise as I will have more time to post here. :wink:

Shalom dude.

Shalom
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Glad you joined us Gaon.

Bricktop

So now we have, what...Israelis, Australians, Koreans, Taiwanese, Chinese, English, Americans, Canadians, Fillipinas, and Mel.

If I have missed anyone, forgive me, and add your nationality.

Quite the UN of forums now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So now we have, what...Israelis, Australians, Koreans, Taiwanese, Chinese, English, Americans, Canadians, Fillipinas, and Mel.

If I have missed anyone, forgive me, and add your nationality.

Quite the UN of forums now.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Actually, it's a great mix of cultural diversity!!! Love it!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Actually, it's a great mix of cultural diversity!!! Love it!!

Very different from what I thought.

Bricktop

Odinson

Bricktop

Oops...I omitted our resident Suomi, allegedly from Finland. Another nationality.

Sorry dude...not a deliberate omission.

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oops...I omitted our resident Suomi, allegedly from Finland. Another nationality.

Sorry dude...not a deliberate omission.

Your apology is noted..

Bricktop

Big of you.

Don't get used to it.