Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The NAZI Appreciation Thread...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 20, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Funny!! As to conspiracy tales, just watched a very intensive show on Oklahoma city last night (Crimes to remember series)

A seeming to be a regular guy (no illness, no bad upbringing, no problems at school etc etc) bought into the "Turner Diaries" at around 20 years old .. ultimately culminating in 170 killed and 700 injured. While small DEA and FBI offices were inside, most were just "people"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Shame they're all in Hell

Yes, but not before a few of the more crafty ones enjoyed the sun, sand, and surf in Argentina!

cc

On the run as criminals,  lol  .... every moment fearing a Mossad bullet in the balls ... or maybe a dull knife there  :wink:

So, ya thunk that all the germans killed, citizens, troops, high rank honchos made the dumbfuck's self-immolation clusterfuck all worthwhile?

Chuck Bronson

cc

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Lebensraum...

Roasted Lebensraum

which flank would you like me to slice a chunk from for you?

Chuck Bronson

CC, stop editing posts so that they're always on the top of page.  You have a bad habit of doing that!

JOE

The problem with Mel is he honors the wrong kinda German.

The Nazis were the mutt kinda German, not the noble Prussian types, eh?

Its making me think he's a Hunnic type, whom the German high command relegated to the trenches.

He aint the aristocratic kind which the world admired, like my hero, Baron von Richtofen.

">

See what happened in WWI is all the good Germans got killed off an' so they were stuck with scrapin' the bottom of the barrel with the rotten apples. Hence only the scum was left such as working class Germans or fake ones like Hitler. Hitler wasnt even a German. He was born in Austria, the product of poor working class roots.

Cripes no wonder he sent Germany offa the deep end. He was a fake German who was under delusions thay he was one of them. A born in Germany requirement like they have in States mighta fixed that eh?.

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"CC, stop editing posts so that they're always on the top of page.  You have a bad habit of doing that!

Us Prussians, always on top,  don't answer to lowly run o the mill kra-t 'bottoms'

Chuck Bronson

CC should have her editing abilities disabled.  Too many ninja-edits from her...

cc

You  unterklasse sure are are slow learners

Again, "Us Prussians, always on top, don't answer to lowly run o the mill kra-t 'bottoms' "

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"CC, stop editing posts so that they're always on the top of page.  You have a bad habit of doing that!

Thete's nothing wrong with editing posts.

Chuck Bronson

Yes there is.  CC thinks her posts are important enough to warrant editing them to appear at top of page.  CC and her posts just aren't that important.  She's the only poster that does this.

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Yes there is.  CC thinks her posts are important enough to warrant editing them to appear at top of page.  CC and her posts just aren't that important.  She's the only poster that does this.

Her edits and "wont be the last post on a page" lol. More so the edits, one edit is fine, but 3-4 is not, while editing other posts on the same page multiple times too lol. Thats bad forum etiquette  :rules:

Only noobs do such things. You would think a veteran like CC would know better, to hit the preview button and proof read before hitting the post button  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

If Mel did that, there would be no more posts from him.

Sounds like a good idea.