The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Dolly "Partin" With Convention - Seems there's still the odd good and funny celeb still around

Started by cc, December 02, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"She continued: "He can't even get it out to pee, much less get it up for three."

:roll:

Dollywood is real close to me here.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I've heard of Dolly Parton, but I had Google who she is.

ac_blush

Shes pretty famous around here. My favorite song of hers is Working 9-5, and I also like Coat of Many Colors.

Chuck Bronson

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"In Elementary School, we all talked about her tits!   :laugh:

We did too lol. And if you stand your hand up on a table, with the fingertips touching the table, hide all fingers but the middle 3, only let the middle finger touch, while the pointy finger and ring finger curl up with knuckles pointing out, and we would say "whats this....... Dolly Parton hiding behind a tree"  :laugh:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

As to her victim:

Speaking with USA Today, Aniston reacted to Parton's comments noting that she found them to be both comical and par for the course for the country singer's sense of humor.

"My mouth just dropped," Aniston told the outlet. "And then I laughed my (butt) off. That's Dolly."

She continued: "It was hilarious, I think it's flattering. And that's Dolly's sense of humor. No one in the world can get away with saying anything like that about their partner on live television, except Dolly. I mean, that is a quote."

Aniston stars in "Dumplin" as a former beauty queen whose plus-size daughter decides to compete in the pageant she's organizing. Parton wrote original music for the film and its plot is heavily inspired by her work.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell