The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"I'd invite Dinky Freud out to the farm for some barrel wash, but he would drink me under the table.

I'd be happy to spend some time with Dinky Freud too.

How would you manage to assemble all of us in one geographical setting? Have you got a Star Trek transporter kicking around in your storage locker?
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Y'know unlike y'all hea, I get along with Kylie jes fine.

I'm truly one of the few who can get along an' coexist with everbuddy on all 4 forums at the same time.

Must be a gift eh.

Lots of ya jes caint wander outta yer 'comfort zones' cuz yer too afraid, eh.

But not Joe...I gawt guts eh.  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Y'know unlike y'all hea, I get along with Kylie jes fine.

I'm truly one of the few who can get along an' coexist with everbuddy on all 4 forums at the same time.

Must be a gift eh.

That's good JOE.

ac_smile

Frood

They make special belts and support hose for those who have lots of guts.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"Y'know unlike y'all hea, I get along with Kylie jes fine.

Must be a gift eh.

What a gregarious philanthrope you are Joe...

And you don't know what either of those words mean, do you, dumbshit?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They make special belts and support hose for those who have lots of guts.  ac_biggrin

And special jackets and anti bite protectors for those with lots of mental issues.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They make special belts and support hose for those who have lots of guts.  ac_biggrin

And special jackets and anti bite protectors for those with lots of mental issues.

Do they interfere with dentures?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Why?

Do you have dentures?

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why?

Do you have dentures?

Nope. Perfect original teeth. A lifetime of twice yearly dentist visits.

How many teeth have you got left?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Enough to bite you on the ass anytime I want.

Blurt

An astute observer may, for example, assess you as a troubled soul seeking to assuage the conflict within yourself by attempting to resolve the conflicts and tribulations in the lives of others. You have already informed us all of your gender confusion (note; not your sexuality).

Despite your posturing as a somewhat intellectually and emotionally superior being, the fact that you inhabit forums suggests a certain level of insecurity that can be more easily masked online. This is corroborated by your smoking...a self destructive habit, but one you need as a form of relaxant and stress relief.

While I may agree with you in principle, you are, unfortunately, not the astute observer you reference in the quote above.

I, on the other hand, am. And here's proof: from your posts, I gather that you are old as fuck.

ac_razz
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Enough to bite you on the ass anytime I want.

Nasty old pervert.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"
An astute observer may, for example, assess you as a troubled soul seeking to assuage the conflict within yourself by attempting to resolve the conflicts and tribulations in the lives of others. You have already informed us all of your gender confusion (note; not your sexuality).

Despite your posturing as a somewhat intellectually and emotionally superior being, the fact that you inhabit forums suggests a certain level of insecurity that can be more easily masked online. This is corroborated by your smoking...a self destructive habit, but one you need as a form of relaxant and stress relief.

While I may agree with you in principle, you are, unfortunately, not the astute observer you reference in the quote above.

I, on the other hand, am. And here's proof: from your posts, I gather that you are old as fuck.

ac_razz

And with age comes wisdom, grasshopper.

And from wisdom comes the ability to discern a physical (age) characteristic from personality traits.

Your evidence is thus inadmissible.

ac_toofunny

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"And with age comes wisdom, grasshopper.

Yes, and enlarged prostates, missing teeth, and misfiring neurons, too.

But, if you think these help you to be more discerning, then your neurons are misfiring at a greater rate than I'd previously suspected. QED.

Glow worm.

:laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

My prostate is the same size as it was when it was removed, tyvm.

My teeth are NOT missing. They are in the glass next to the bed where I left them. And I don't NEED neurons. The old rons are working just fine.

UPU2.